Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/20/18 11:19 AM

LOL Stupid Tourists Caroline is a solo adventurer who has just found what she thinks is the perfect vacation getaway. She is getting a tour from her host, Hannah. Hannah makes some small talk with her about the place when suddenly she pulls a guhhhn
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/20/18 11:17 AM

Sissy Training - Tuck for latex I want My sissy sluts to up their game with an expensive latex outfit. Invest in your feminization. You will have to tuck that useless cock to wear such tight sexy outfits, no-one wants to see your bulge! Wear it out
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/20/18 11:16 AM

Fail that breathalyzer for me This is the only time you are allowed to drink away the money that belongs to ME. You can only get intoxicated when I am involved in it. If I don't sanction your drinking, you are not permitted to drink without my appro
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/20/18 11:14 AM

Treated like a d*g This slave get not only humiliated when she treat him like her property, he also get corporal punished by whipping. She throws and spits his food on the floor, let him eat from the dirty floor. She crushes his food with her high h
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/20/18 11:12 AM

She will beat you with the long hair Do you like her hair? Ok, enjoy a magnificent view of her hair from below, she will play with you, will stroke you tips of artful and very sexual hair, and then will desperately beat you because you are a bad boy
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/18/18 03:52 PM

Spanking a Slovenly slave I own this slave and have full access to his south beach condo. I drop in by surprise and catch his lazy ass taking a nap in filthy apartment. Naturally, I am put off and disappointed. I was coming here to get My spanking f
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/18/18 03:51 PM

BLINDFOLDED FACE SLAPPING This slave has a real fear of slaps, he knows he has this limit but what he doesnít know is that I donít like slaveís limits. There is only one way to break down this absurd and ridiculous mental barrier, undergo him to a f
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/18/18 03:50 PM

Tiny Blue Bikini Tease I have the ultimate bikini body. You can't help yourself and fall victim to me. You become weak and fall in line to worship your bikini Goddess. I love to tease you in tight tiny bikinis. My perfect body makes you melt and mak
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/18/18 03:49 PM

AmusingTheMistress Lady Katharina is bored. She wants to smoke a cigarette and orders her slave to bring the lighter. This idiot is so stupid giving her the lighter instead of lighting her cigarette! She throws the lighter on the floor and gives him
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/18/18 03:47 PM

Felix Fails to Amuse Anal w Caning Mistress Julie Simone has some new items that were purchased from Her wish list by devoted slaves. Felix gets the privilege of trying them out for Julie's amusement. Julie reclines in a leather chair while smoking
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/17/18 08:51 AM

Wallet Handing your hard-earned money to a beautiful woman is your wildest sexual dream, it is what gets you off, makes your mind turn to mush and leaves you short of breath. I am here to remove everything from your wallet, your bank account, your s
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/17/18 08:50 AM

Mistress Miranda in Punished Bottom 2 The spanking of this females arse has me thinking all types of pervasions and which pervasion should I inflict upon her? I go about spanking her arse with a paddle next before flipping her onto her back, legs sp
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/17/18 08:49 AM

Bored with the slave Mistress Zita got enough of her slave, but she promised him a puishment, so she must keep her word. But she is tired and don't want to do anything with him, so the best option is to just relax and let him do the rest with his to
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/17/18 08:48 AM

Masked Eva - Sign The Contract Finally, we get to meet each other! The boss of my companyís biggest rival is here! After one month of negotiations for the merger of our two companies, through e-mails and phone calls, it seems that we have finally re
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/17/18 08:46 AM

Cucki Dreams - GERMAN Once again I had a visit from my lover and as always it was hot & exciting again. In this clip, I fuck a little bit your Spatzenhirn, by getting an insight what he has done with me! Of course, all those things that YOU will
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/16/18 11:40 AM

Just Do What I Say The best way to satisfy your mistress... https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/59579/18989013/Just+Do+What+I+Say%21+Part1
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/16/18 11:38 AM

PATIENT FOR US Teodora, Britney and Misty. Hell's threesome born to fock all perverts and play fun games with them. Enjoy the games! https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39812/18868823/PATIENT+FOR+US+1
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/16/18 11:36 AM

PRISONER OF THE STASI LADY The prisoner is in the rubber room because he has not behaved he is punished by the stasi mistress.Heavy whipping in the padded cell. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/38762/18986699/PRISONER+OF+THE+STASI+LADY+%28
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/16/18 11:35 AM

I'd cage you and kick you. you pathetic loser, knelt before Me, admiring the fucking view. Well you piece of , I despise you, you're so ugly you make Me sick. If you was here I'd fucking cage you, tie you up and laugh at how pathetic you are. The
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 01/16/18 11:34 AM

Domme in stockings sits on face, writhing and moaning in pleasure Hot video features a facesitting domme planting her butt on some submissive guy's face, making him worship it while she casually bounces and grinds on his face. https://www.c
January
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms