Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ Today at 06:03 AM

Sodomized Ass Whore Mistress Angela White rams her extra long and thick cock straight into the slut-hole of her slave making him beg for every inch. She won't stop stretching out his whore ass until her cock can fit balls deep making him forever gap
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ Today at 06:02 AM

Slave afraid of kicks Mistress Jenna is wearing a little black dress and a sexy pantyhose for today's punishment. The slave is on his hands and knees and his mind is constantly working, feverishly searching for a way to shorten or lighten his suffer
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ Today at 05:58 AM

Snappy cane Mistress Ariel's cane bounces off the slave's naked ass, as she strokes him with all her strength. She doesn't even remember what kind of her slave got himself into, or what mistakes he did, because there were so many of them. She though
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ Today at 05:57 AM

seducing a religious priest You are seen wearing a tight revealing T-shirt with shorts and nails painted. You are sitting and eating some meat, when a priest comes home to advice you. He comes inside and says you should not seduce men and make them
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ Today at 05:56 AM

Liar II Mistress Nina hates shouting with the slave, but it's necessary sometimes, when he stinks of booze and lies about it bravely. So Nina must punish him and the first thing that comes into her mind is slapping his face with her strong hands, u
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/16/18 01:43 PM

NO MERCY. Starring Princess Katarina Princess Katarina demands complete and utter obedience and devotion from those lucky enough to be chosen to serve her. This particular slave has been found guilty of numerous transgressions in his commitment to s
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/16/18 01:41 PM

Mistress suspends a hitachi for her slave to fuck Mistress Capone is tying her slave all up with some rope. Her arms are in long, black latex gloves. She ties his upper body so he is totally helpless. She leads him by his roped dick, then gags him w
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/16/18 01:40 PM

ENJOY IN HER 9 Sonny is real sadistic girl who likes to mistreats men. She also likes to be dominated by other pretty girls. Bea is one of them and they together enjoy in hand games.Sonny has some choking fantasies and Bea comes in her dream.
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/16/18 01:39 PM

Long Legs High Heels Goddess Worship Get on your knees and bow before your Superior Goddess Amira. You will tremble at the sight of My amazing legs. The view from under My heels is the Only thing you desire! Stay on your knees and keep begging for m
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/16/18 01:38 PM

Aftercare Session I will take care of you, pet. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/126809/19805621/Aftercare+Session
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/15/18 05:03 PM

Samantha's Chastity Countdown JOI This is your one last chance to jerk off before I lock your cock up in chastity for the next 3 months. I'm going to tell you exactly how to jerk that pathetic cock of yours so don't worry. I tell you when to start,
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/15/18 05:02 PM

Whipped, Caned, & Paddled Mistress Aleana is a gorgeous goddess who is in a sadistic mood today. She has one of her many pain slaves over to vent some of her frustrations today. She starts out by showcasing her impressive whip cracking skills an
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/15/18 05:01 PM

Double Domination Nipple Torture, CBT, Sounds, Breath Play Welcome to another fantastic Double Female Domination video with me Mistress Raven and here I am joined by my sadistic friend Madam Chloe! This is a follow up video to Part 1 which can be fo
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/15/18 04:59 PM

TAKE IT ALL FOR ME, BUTT SLUT!. Starring Goddess Tangent Goddess Tangent slowly stalks her prey, waving her big dick in his face before penetrating him balls deep. She fucks his ass long and hard, as butt boi moans in delirious agony. Over and over
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/15/18 04:58 PM

I WILL BREAK YOU. Starring Goddess Kitsa Sakurai My unruly slave thrashes around in a futile attempt to avoid his punishment. The fool can squirm all he wants, but unfortunately for him, his demise is inevitable. My weapons of choice for his attitud
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/14/18 04:34 PM

BEG ME TO MAKE YOU SUFFER. Starring Mistress Lucy Khan Do you think it unnatural of me to become aroused at the sight of your pain and suffering? Perhaps you think me cruel, demented and sadistic? You would be correct. I am all of these things and m
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/14/18 04:33 PM

ASIAN ASS-FIXIATION! Starring Goddess Lana The stunning Goddess Lana loves to tease and torment her pathetic loser with her magnificent Asian Ass. Trapped beneath her, helpless, he has no choice but to lie there and take it. And why wouldn't he? It
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/14/18 04:31 PM

El Loser True Story- This is just a quick paid custom clip I did humiliating some Mexican loser. What little money he had I took from him just because I'm a superior hot blond American woman. He used his meager life savings to buy me shoes and an o
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/14/18 04:31 PM

Tease & Denial Domination: Beta Male Edging Just by existing it's already so easy to break men down. Especially those with an obsession with luscious big tits. They mesmerize you. With a mind so easily controlled...Do you deserve to cum? I think
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/14/18 04:30 PM

Serving her feet kissing, licking and serving Sandra's feet ... https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/35277/19794821/Serving+her+feet+%28Sandra%29+1
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/12/18 02:55 PM

Anal Erection Training Mistress Sidonia is training her slave to keep his erection while she fucks his ass. She uses a number of different implements on him, whilst wanking his cock to keep it hard and finishes off using her strapon on him.
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/12/18 02:53 PM

Changing Your Masturbation Habits I know all about jerking off masturbation habits. You jerk off multiple times a day and within 24 hours. I am going to bring some changes today in your masturbation habit. You are going to follow a new schedule as p
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/12/18 02:53 PM

Yoga Mat Slave Goddess Samantha's bratty slave is joining us in a yoga session. Unfortunately we have forgotten our mats, so we decide to use him as our mat - but we soon notice he has a raging hard on. We put this slave through his paces, first
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/12/18 02:52 PM

Dahlia's Foot Bitch Goddess Dahlia Skye is a demanding diva who insists that her feet be worshiped properly. As she lounges on the bondage table Bart begins slowly worshiping her shoes and feet, sensually kissing them both, but once he uses his tong
Websites and Updates
Jump to new posts Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com by lukaC4S @ 06/12/18 02:50 PM

Pinned By My Sharp Heels Look how sharp My sexy ankle boots heels are. This loser can't move when I rest them on him. he's pinned down like a pathetic little bitch. he's just an object to Me, if I end up cutting him, marking him, then he can than
June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
fermat

AllStarDoms