Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#103 - 01/23/13 11:10 PM Surely someone here is interested in pain?
Étienne Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
I have heard some rumors, I know.

#117 - 01/24/13 02:08 PM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Étienne]
Mistress Wynter Offline

Loc: New York, NY
So. Very. Interested.

I like giving pain, obviously. But it's more than just the giving of it - it's the sharing of it. The give and take between the masochist and the sadist where the gratefulness and need of the maso feeds my enjoyment. Done right, a hard pain session leaves both Top and bottom shaking a bit, flushed, eyes dilated... craving and craving, more and more. Two halves of something whole. Something that exists in that moment, those moments, just between the two of them as the rest of the world disappears.

Yeah. Pain. I'm a fan.

#143 - 01/25/13 01:19 PM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Mistress Wynter]
Jeeves Offline

Loc: London England
That is a lovely description of a very special moment , Mistress Wynter smile

#155 - 01/25/13 10:49 PM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Jeeves]
Mistress Wynter Offline

Loc: New York, NY
Thank you, my jeeves! Tell me... since you're a definite fan of pain... do you find the same kind of thing happens to you when you are suffering at the hands of your Lady?

#166 - 01/26/13 04:16 AM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Mistress Wynter]
Jeeves Offline

Loc: London England
It is like that Mistress Wynter , that's what struck me about your words .
I don't think my Lady dishes it out quite to the extent you do though ! Lol smile

Being a submissive who has slowly become more maso , I find it a hugely emotional moment , a wonderful exchange of gifts. The pain is mixed in with a devotion and desire to please smile It's one hell of a cocktail

And as you say, in that moment there's just the two of you and nothing else matters smile

OMG , I really want to play now ! Lol

Edited by Jeeves (01/26/13 04:17 AM)
Edit Reason: spelling !

#172 - 01/26/13 10:14 PM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Étienne]
Étienne Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
I am certainly a masochist, and I do crave and enjoy pain, in many different ways.

What I find especially interesting is when it's not my craving for pain driving me, but my desire to please my sadist. Sometimes, I am delighted to suffer things I truly dislike, just because it will please her.

That is also what I love about pain play; nothing makes me love a Lady more than intense pain at her hands. The sweet love is more than worth the pain, however awful it can be. You do say it well, Mistress.

Worshipfully,

Étienne

#184 - 01/29/13 12:31 AM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Étienne]
Mistress Jadis Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Haha - so... very.. interested! still coming down from an amazing scene with someone who now calls himself a pain slut laugh

#248 - 02/04/13 12:37 AM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Mistress Jadis]
Goddess_Evilena Offline

Loc: Miami, Fl USA
Originally Posted By: Mistress Jadis
Haha - so... very.. interested! still coming down from an amazing scene with someone who now calls himself a pain slut laugh

Isn't that an amazing rush, taking someone farther than he ever expected to go.

Hardcore Hypnotist
South Florida

#407 - 02/09/13 06:41 PM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Étienne]
Seattle sub Offline

Loc: SEA WA
When it comes to corporal play I really do enjoy the feeling and power of a mistress. I do expect taht the mistress should read my body signs and get a grasp on what my body can take. My Mistress in seattle loves to push limits and I enjoy it. The passion from this play in my mind drives a session to be either good or bad. We do not play with safewords and I am comfortable with that. I trust her and in my opinion that is what SM is all about. Its the high of the play that I enjoy the most.

#550 - 02/11/13 10:42 PM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Étienne]
hsspode Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
Does a complete addiction to Ballbusting and CBT count?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms