Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#557 - 02/12/13 01:42 AM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: hsspode]
Mistress Jadis Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Oh that counts laugh

#565 - 02/12/13 07:25 AM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Étienne]
kinkybootbeast Offline

Loc: Philadelphia PA U.S.A.
Hi Etienne:

I am indeed a masochist. I find certain kinds of pain extremely erotic. Corporal play is something I need and deeply desire. In fact if I am not spanked fairly regularly I get extremely cranky! LOL!

We both know, however, that it isn't just about the pain. If I am not suffering for a Lady I adore it just isn't the same. I get nothing out of slamming my head in the door over and over for example, except perhaps a headache and/or a concussion. Someone else (preferably a dominant female) needs to be involved in order to give my pain meaning.

In addition different types of pain affect me in different ways. I am a huge fan of nipple clamps for example but I am not crazy about piercing. In fact piercing kind of induces a "fight or flight" impulse in me. I find it a bit scary to be honest. So much of this stuff is psychological it seems to me.

But the short answer is "yes I like pain!" smile

Best

kbb

#784 - 02/19/13 10:42 AM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Étienne]
hoodman Offline

Loc: Georgia
i'm curious as to how giving pain would work, i've done it before a couple of times and i kind of like it. Though of course W/we all know masochism is a wonderful thing to me.

#861 - 02/22/13 02:21 PM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Mistress Wynter]
incorrigible60 Offline

Loc: Los Angeles
Originally Posted By: Mistress Wynter
So. Very. Interested.

I like giving pain, obviously. But it's more than just the giving of it - it's the sharing of it. The give and take between the masochist and the sadist where the gratefulness and need of the maso feeds my enjoyment. Done right, a hard pain session leaves both Top and bottom shaking a bit, flushed, eyes dilated... craving and craving, more and more. Two halves of something whole. Something that exists in that moment, those moments, just between the two of them as the rest of the world disappears.

Yeah. Pain. I'm a fan.

Dear Mistress Wynter,

Thank you for the lovely and precise statement. It is that creation of a whole which enables catharsis for both partners and allows the peace of mind which follows long after the moments, minutes, or hours of ecstasy.

Respectfully submitted,

incorrigible60

#4510 - 05/18/15 12:34 PM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Étienne]
MissSpicy Offline

Loc: LA and Paris
You should go on Femdoming.com Im sure you could find a slave like I have on there who is into Pain. Mine is coming around to it haha

#4513 - 05/18/15 12:41 PM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Mistress Jadis]
MissSpicy Offline

Loc: LA and Paris
You should go on to Femdoming.com and I'm very sure you will find someone to live out your fantasies with! Good Luck!!

#4523 - 05/27/15 11:21 PM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: MissSpicy]
kickable Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
The person posting as Miss Spicy appears to be shilling for a Female Domination dating site.

As for interest in pain, when i see a Mistress describe herself as a sensual Domme, i can't help but question whether She would be a good match for me.

#4553 - 05/31/15 09:06 AM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Étienne]
furfan Offline

Loc: canada
To me pain is more of a byproduct of a good bondage session and acts as a demonstration of the control the Mistress has over me. The turn on for me comes less from the pain and more from the fact of being helpless in truly effective bondage and unable to control what the Mistress may do.

Laying over an ottoman and being caned has zero appeal. Being securely strapped down to a spanking bench,hooded, severely gagged and then caned is a huge turn on.

#4555 - 05/31/15 12:36 PM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: furfan]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Hi, furfan-

I get what you are saying.
What are your thoughts on physical vs mental control/bondage? I am referring to not being able to move or speak not because ropes and gags, but rather due to her psychological control over you.
You have to hold still, taking it because she has power over you and told you to do so.

While I love particular types of bondage, this has holds a great deal of interest to me and I enjoy that power exchange a great deal.

Regards
-MRB

#4616 - 06/16/15 01:29 PM Re: Surely someone here is interested in pain? [Re: Étienne]
kickable Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Hello,
My fetish/obsession of ball-kicking can be very painfull.

In early sessions the Mistress trained me to be vulnerable to ball kicks. What an amazing feeling.

The overwhelming fantasy dominating my dreams for years had come to life. i knelt as it happened, hands behind my head, struggling to remain accessible to the next kick. Struggling to straighten up after I doubled over in pain.

At one point i moved backwards on the cold floor in real fear, but somehow kept my legs apart and body straight enough for another kick.

These days i dream about being put in bondage for a ball-kicking session more severe than i can handle.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

January
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms