Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1040 - 03/03/13 01:33 AM "Bisexual"
KinkDoctor Offline

Loc: Manhattan
To the point: I don't believe the term "bisexual" is a valid one, at least not in the way most people use it, which is to say that they enjoy sex with men and women only, full stop. The reason that this is inaccurate is that it assumes there are only two genders, when in fact there are not two, not three, not any number that can be pinpointed. So, if you're going to say you're bisexual, the appropriate usage of the word would be accompanied with which two genders you're attracted to, without an assumption that it's always going to be the traditional binary. Perhaps you're only ever attracted to men and transmen. Or women and transwomen. Or androgynous individuals and gender fluid individuals. Or any permutation of any of these along with the many not listed, you get the idea.

Personally, I find labels so stifling, static, boring. I don't mind saying I'm pansexual for those who won't shut up until you give them an answer as to who you're interested in fucking (as if it's any of their business), but the fact is I'm not willing to fuck just any gender. I'm only willing to fuck an individual of any gender if they meet up to a set of very high standards, regardless of their gender.

Oh, and don't even get me started on forced bi. The fact that someone has a bio dick really has very little to do with that individual's gender. In a "nutshell," in the context of the above, forced bi doesn't have any literal meaning to it at all either. So suck a dick. wink

The Kink Doctor Is In
KinkDoctor.com
ManhattanAlternative.com

#1045 - 03/03/13 08:41 AM Re: "Bisexual" [Re: KinkDoctor]
PorkyRogers Offline

Loc: Mistress Rogers neighborhood
As usual, You make some great points Mistress Alex.

Unfortunately for a lot us, there is not enough blood supply to run both our brain and penis at the same time. We have morals and standards too but they are low. Very low...

#1046 - 03/03/13 08:46 AM Re: "Bisexual" [Re: KinkDoctor]
Soapy Offline

Loc: USA,USA
I've noticed a number of prodommes are offended by the "forced" bi trend. Is it because a number of them are bi/pansexual themselves and have gay/bi/pansexual friends?
That makes sense, in that situation asking for "forced" bi/pansexualism is a left handed insult to the prodomme. Translation: "Force me to be deeply humilated by focing me to be what you and your close friends are".

- Ms. Regan Black

#1048 - 03/03/13 09:14 AM Dual or Bi Gender [Re: KinkDoctor]
SlaveGirl Offline

Loc: NY/NJ
Yes Mistress you are correct there are not only two genders, not three or any number that can you can pin point. Nor is there a tie between gender and your sexual attractions.

My own biological attractions are very strongly oriented towards females only. Not a drop of interest in cocks. LOL - not even my own. Probably why I started using pillows to masturbate and do so 40+ years later.

Yet - I'm definitely dual or bi gender and it took my many decades to realize that rather dominant gender is NOT my biological sex. I am a rather girly girl psychologically. I really do think like a girl and of course I LOVE to dress as one frequently.

Somebody is going to say that I'm a girl trapped in a man's body and need to change my biological sex. They could be right for themselves but WRONG for me. Yes - a girly girl is my natural dominant gender. However there is also a male minority side (much smaller piece of me) that has all the typical male stuff.

I do frankly get sick and tired of the assumption that just because I love to wear dresses I have a secret repressed desire to suck cocks. Take your dime store psychological and use it to jerk yourself off. When you're done - swallow it ! IN my case, nothing is further from the truth.

Licking Pussy? Now we ARE talking hot, exciting, and desirable.

A pussy slave? Absolutely - anyplace, anytime, all the time.

Even when I'm wearing panties, bra, dress, and high heels? HELLO YES. It is all girl all the time. If you don't like it. I don't care you can go suck a dick all day long. I'll spend my time licking pussy and swallowing all the lovely dripping juices

A cock does have it's use - TWO specifically in my world. It makes an excellent DILDO, vibrator for a woman to play with (her sucking it off? I cannot imagine why she want to..I have no desire for her to do this to me). It also is an excellent area for a dominant female to inject pain on her submissive and personal property.

The real purpose to this post is to make sure every reader understands. You are who you are. Don't let anybody convince you otherwise. As Mistress wisely said says there are no such thing as two genders. Be who you are. Reject when others tell you that this means you "really are...".

You are the only one who knows who you really are.

Edited by SlaveGirl (03/03/13 09:28 AM)

#1055 - 03/03/13 02:08 PM Re: "Bisexual" [Re: Soapy]
KinkDoctor Offline

I'm not one of those offended by the concept of forced bi, I actually think it's hot. In consensual BDSM, scenes incorporating forced bi or rape play are by nature antithetical to their terminology. It's not really forced, and the players are not necessarily bi. But that's okay, that's how roleplays work, and it doesn't make the scene any less sexy.

I do have a couple of problems with forced bi scenes though, one being that I feel the term is outdated for reasons I mentioned above. The other is that when you do a forced bi scene in a professional capacity, you run the risk of getting busted for pandering, which is decidedly a boner killer. That's why I only do forced bi with my personal fucktoy. What a good little cocksucker he is. *sigh*

The Kink Doctor Is In
KinkDoctor.com
ManhattanAlternative.com

#1056 - 03/03/13 02:10 PM Re: Dual or Bi Gender [Re: SlaveGirl]
KinkDoctor Offline

Very well said.

The Kink Doctor Is In
KinkDoctor.com
ManhattanAlternative.com

#1057 - 03/03/13 02:10 PM Re: "Bisexual" [Re: PorkyRogers]
KinkDoctor Offline

HA!

The Kink Doctor Is In
KinkDoctor.com
ManhattanAlternative.com

#1060 - 03/03/13 02:20 PM Re: "Bisexual" [Re: KinkDoctor]
Soapy Offline

Loc: USA,USA
So, if I met you and your friends socially, and we hit it off you would not feel at all offended if I brought up roleplaying for forced pansexuality? smile

- Ms. Regan Black

#1068 - 03/03/13 05:20 PM Re: "Bisexual" [Re: KinkDoctor]
switchy Offline

Loc: NYC
Stifling is a correct assessment for these types of labels. I know for one because i am stifled by them. I am attracted exclusively to women (originally biological women). If i saw a trans woman who i would have found attractive, once I determined that i was looking at a trans woman, my attraction would cease. I never think with my dick, i just have a large part of my mind that is exclusively resposible for my dick. I dont think that a biological women who is interested in becoming a man would be my type as usually go for a more voluptuous woman and in my experience trans men tend not to be.
I do feel that the power exchange of forced bi is when the domme desires it and the sub does not but engages for the purpose of pleasing his mistress. Sometimes the gravitational pull of pleasing ones mistress overpowers the desire of keeping a virgin mouth.

#1095 - 03/05/13 11:30 PM Re: "Bisexual" [Re: Soapy]
KinkDoctor Offline

*crickets*

The Kink Doctor Is In
KinkDoctor.com
ManhattanAlternative.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
fermat

AllStarDoms