Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1133 - 03/07/13 04:54 PM Armpits!!
MistressVeronica Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I think I have developed this fetish, and was wondering if anyone else could commiserate!

It is mostly the smell that does it for me. I may have trained myself into it, because I love the smell of my own, and sniff myself often smile

On an even more interesting note (well, maybe), can fetishes be developed over time, or must the seed be planted during youth? Do you think the seed can be planted but not sprout until much later?

Can a strong preference be considered a fetish, or must it be all-consuming??

xoxo.

#1136 - 03/07/13 05:44 PM Re: Armpits!! [Re: MistressVeronica]
hoodman Offline

Loc: Georgia
i think the seed can definitely be planted and cultivated over time. If i'm not mistaken the true definition of fetish is all-consuming though at many times i feel that a strong preference is a fetish.

Also i enjoy sniffing armpits i think the image of someone buried deep in a tall Ladies armpits is a wonderful image.

#1137 - 03/07/13 05:51 PM Re: Armpits!! [Re: MistressVeronica]
Étienne Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Commiserate? I'm sorry, Miss, but I cannot. I can, however, congratulate! I can also understand this development, as you have a very fine set of armpits!

I adore armpits, though they are not necessary for my sexual gratification, and so I think I cannot call them a fetish.

For me, armpits are a proxy for the female vulva. They are close and warm and damp and a little taboo. I love the musk, but I also love a light coating of deodorant. (A lot of anti-perspirant, on the other hand, is less fun--perhaps a good punishment!)

Auntie does not permit me to fantasize about her most private parts, so I have learned to move my thoughts, should they stray in that direction, to her armpits, instead. :-)

I can recall a recent instance where I had been beaten so hard and so often that I was truly played out, and the Lady revived my desire with her armpit. :-)

I like the fact that they are an unusual interest; it makes my desire for them a little more pervy and thrilling.

I am sure a kink can be developed; a fetish? Perhaps--remember Pavlov. :-)

Respectfully,

Étienne

#1148 - 03/07/13 10:52 PM Re: Armpits!! [Re: Étienne]
Mistress Wynter Offline

smile I have a vague recollection of something very similar...

#1150 - 03/08/13 07:28 AM Re: Armpits!! [Re: MistressVeronica]
Jeeves Offline

Loc: London England
Mistress Veronica ,

I think it's great you are comfortable with an attraction to your own armpits smile

A nice Lady's armpits are not an unpleasant place to be at all !

Respectfully,

Jeeves

#1164 - 03/08/13 08:27 PM Re: Armpits!! [Re: MistressVeronica]
Mistress Jadis Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
I share this one. I particularly like seeing ladies with armpit hair. It's just that little bit subversive and suggestive..

#1165 - 03/08/13 11:27 PM Re: Armpits!! [Re: hoodman]
MistressVeronica Offline

I feel like it is definitely our prerogative, as a community, to define our predilections for ourselves.

Etienne had a good point when he said that a fetish is necessary for sexual gratification. That rings true to me. I do not need to sniff armpits in order to cum, although it is a bonus!!

xoxo.

#1166 - 03/08/13 11:34 PM Re: Armpits!! [Re: Étienne]
MistressVeronica Offline

Whoa, that made me think that perhaps I should be more sparing with the offer of my armpits next time! The vulva?? I feel so violated!!!

Ha, ha just kidding. You are very sensual, of course you would make that connection. Would a lot of anti-perspirant be akin to soap, perhaps? What about men's anti-perspirant? Ha, ha!

I would love to see whether a fetish could be developed. My tendency is toward NO, as it seems like something that needs to be planted deeply into someone's subconscious at an early age. Pavlov could only get so far...

xoxo.

#1167 - 03/08/13 11:47 PM Re: Armpits!! [Re: Jeeves]
MistressVeronica Offline

Oh, I like boy's armpits too, not just my own...

But only if they smell terrific!

xoxox.

#1171 - 03/09/13 09:08 AM Re: Armpits!! [Re: MistressVeronica]
Étienne Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Yeah, well, when you stick that bar of soap in my mouth, just guess what I think of then! :-)

I don't suppose you've ever licked skin with a lot of anti-perspirant on it? I mean, what kind of weirdo would do that, right? :-)

Well, anti-perspirant is really *drying* (Imagine! Quelle surprise!) So my tongue goes from gliding along silky moist flesh (moist from my saliva, even) to a screeching halt as it loses all lubrication, like licking a pillow. The taste is not so strong as soap, the really unpleasant thing is how dry my tongue instantly got, and that there was no way to make it wet again. Not that I stopped, mind you! :-)

I don't think the gender of the anti-perspirant would matter; it was pretty bad just like it was. :-)

Salivate isn't *all* those dogs did when that bell rang, you know...

Respectfully,

Étienne

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
1 registered (lukaC4S), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms