Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#884 - 02/23/13 10:33 PM Humiliating forms of punishment
MayaSinstress Offline

Loc: Chicago, Il
In various personal and professional relationships I have had, I enjoy using humiliating punishments when someone has misbehaved or screwed up orders. They are pretty light hearted forms of humiliation but here are some examples:
- Having to suck your own thumb (in public & private)
- Being put in chastity & going to a strip club
- Having to sit in the corner & being completely ignored
- Wearing Mistress urine on your clothing & going out in public
- Being written on with sharpies
- Having to wear panties under your clothes at work

What are some examples of humiliating forms of punishment you received or have given? And what was the reasoning behind it?

Miss Maya Sinstress

#933 - 02/24/13 10:08 PM Re: Humiliating forms of punishment [Re: MayaSinstress]
Étienne Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
I have done three of those things, Miss, but not as punishments.

I have gone to a strip club in chastity--I found that exhibitionistically thrilling.

I have worn panties to work; that I just found silly.

I have also been written on with sharpies. It was not intended as punishment, but I actually felt quite violated--I did not like it at all! So that would be a good punishment for me.

The other little public embarassment that I've done was to go to a Hooters and have my companion take the meat out of my hamburger. The waitress panicked, thinking the kitchen had made a mistake; my companion explained that want it, I was just being punished. I was not in fact being punished, it was just something fun to do.

Auntie and I have discussed putting me in the corner at the dungeon during a party, and having me write lines until she is ready to play with me, but we haven't tried that yet.

Respectfully, Étienne

#949 - 02/25/13 05:04 PM Re: Humiliating forms of punishment [Re: MayaSinstress]
mrpotatohead Offline

Loc: USA
I've had an Eros-Tek used on me in public. I've been sent on my way after a session in diapers, and in one instance wearing no underwear as they were cut off of me with scissors. In a session last month I had to wear surgical staples all weekend and I attended a performance with those and having my c&b tied together and wearing nipple clamps under my shirt. Last year I was back home in the San Francisco bay area. I had a session one afternoon and had to put on a diaper when leaving. I had to go across the bay to catch a train to Sacramento right after the session and didn't have time to change. No problem, I thought I would change in the bathroom on the train, but it was packed with long lines so I was going to change at my hotel before going out with friends. Later when I got to Sac I walked out of the station to get a cab, and just them my friends pulled up unexpectedly to pick me up. For a split second I could have used the diaper for its intended use.. I went out for dinner and drinks still wearing the thing but no one noticed, and some of the people I was with I have known since high school and college, whew!

#950 - 02/25/13 06:11 PM Re: Humiliating forms of punishment [Re: Étienne]
MayaSinstress Offline

Etienne,
I like the idea of having you write lines while sitting in the corner. The sounds like a fun tedious and mindless task that could put you in a good head space for when play time comes.

MMS

#951 - 02/25/13 06:13 PM Re: Humiliating forms of punishment [Re: mrpotatohead]
MayaSinstress Offline

mrpotatohead,
It sounds like you were very fortunate that no one noticed your diaper. That would have been very hard to explain. Were any of the activities you listed done as punishment or just for fun?

MMS

#973 - 02/26/13 04:44 PM Re: Humiliating forms of punishment [Re: MayaSinstress]
Sissy J Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I once went to a large deparment store wearing panties and a butt plug underneath my very vanilla clothes. On the drive over there every bump I hit was transmitted right through the plug! I felt like a total whore walking around the store with my ass feeling so full. I also panicked the whole time that the plug might fall out and roll down the leg of my pants. Then what would I do?!!

It was quite a mindfuck, with delicious physical sensations too.

#1186 - 03/10/13 01:29 PM Re: Humiliating forms of punishment [Re: Sissy J]
saherah Offline

Loc: Atlanta
Sissy J:

Since I started this thread, I will go ahead and comment, although I am sure that you would prefer a post from one of the lovely ladies that frequent this site.

Such experiences as you describe can really bring a "high of adrenaline." For me, it is as if all senses are heightened and your radar is transmitting 360 degrees to see if anyone is aware of your plight. In my mind, you are truly fortunate since if this kind of thrill is exciting for you, then you have a lot of great experiences to come in the future.

I was trying to remember when I had such a feeling, and my thoughts go back to when I was with Mistress Sirene (formerly of NYC) in Kauai and we were at the Princeville resort in Hanolai. We had had a couple of drinks on the terrace overlooking the "Bali Hai" beach and I went to the bathroom. Surprisingly enough, Mistress Sirene got up and followed me into the men's bathroom. (This is a fairly reliable indicator that you are with a Domina who is dangerous). She tied a pink satin belt (actually from a pink satin robe around my genitals, pulled the length of it out my zipper and then led me out the bathroom and across the large lobby. Now, I will tell you that Mistress Sirene was over 6 feet in platforms, wore a black leather mini (nobody wears leather in Hawaii) and her long tattooed legs were also quite an eye opener.

In such circumstances, one hopes that people will be so caught up in there own affairs that they will not notice you, but this wasn't the case here. We were like a carnival act coming through the resort lobby. I get "red" just thinking about it!

Good luck on your future adventures!

#1198 - 03/10/13 08:17 PM Re: Humiliating forms of punishment [Re: saherah]
saherah Offline

Loc: Atlanta
Actually, I did not start this thread. Miss Sinstress did. I had a similar one. Sorry for my mistake.
- s

#1406 - 03/21/13 10:32 PM Re: Humiliating forms of punishment [Re: MayaSinstress]
Downlow Offline

Loc: Maryland, USA
Well, I had to dress as a maid and serve a dominant and her boyfriend food in the lobby of a hotel. Now, the hotel was mostly fetish folks there for the event, but it was on the last day and the hotel was switching back over to vanilla types. I also had to go into the men's restroom, in fully sissy maid attire, and wash the dishes.

No one said a word, but many of the vanilla's were staring. In such situations, it is best to turn the mind off and just do as instructed, I think.

Oh, and there was the time that a bunch of violent femme dommes put garlic and garlic water all over me; in my boots, down my shirt, in my pants, in my hair...everywhere. Then one made me chew on a garlic clove. Then sent me on my way home. I smelled terrible and the taste would not come out of my mouth all evening, no matter what I did. I was finding garlic for a day or so, even after digging most of it out on the streets of NYC.

#1478 - 03/26/13 10:52 PM Re: Humiliating forms of punishment [Re: Downlow]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Ha ha ha, downlow-

Your garlic experience was quite hilarious.
Added bonus: no issues with vampire attacks for at least a week!

Regards
-Regan Black

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MayaSinstress, Mistress Wynter 
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms