Topic Options
#87 - 01/22/13 01:23 AM More Icy Hot, please!
CBTwhore Offline

Loc: CA
There I was, cuffed to Her spanking bench. Ankles and wrists locked down, ass up in the air for Her to do anything She wanted to. I felt the cream being rubbed into my balls. Surprisingly it didn't burn as expected but was tingly and cool. She applied it...everywhere. It felt so good I wanted more. Everything below my waist was alive with sensations I had never felt before. I wanted more. I heard the hum of the cattle prod. Hits to my legs, ass, and balls contrasted the coolness of the Icy Hot. I was in heaven. More, please more, I thought. She threatened to cattle prod my hole. With the Icy Hot on, it would have felt amazingly painful yet stimulating, but alas,
She didn't.

I've since experimented with Icy Hot. It's a completely different burning sensation. There are apparently different strengths. I've been instructed to bring my own tube next time. The day can't come soon enough!

#167 - 01/26/13 08:41 AM Re: More Icy Hot, please! [Re: CBTwhore]
Étienne Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Hmmmmm. That's interesting. I find the Icy Hot I have to be quite uncomfortable on my scrotum, though less so on my penis.

I've tried capsaicin a couple of times--it was terrible on my penis and unendurable on my scrotum. I had to safeword and (try to) wash it off. Oil works far better than soap and water...

#168 - 01/26/13 12:34 PM Re: More Icy Hot, please! [Re: CBTwhore]
CBTwhore Offline

I would have to agree with you on that now. Icy hot comes in different strengths from 2.5-16pct. Some have another ingredient as well but I'm not sure what it does. I've since played with the 10pct plus the other ingredient version. Yes, it burns like hell on my balls and not so much on the head of the penis. I'll guess that the version used for the session above session was 2.5pct

#171 - 01/26/13 10:10 PM Re: More Icy Hot, please! [Re: CBTwhore]
Étienne Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Ah, that would explain it. I have some (Auntie sometimes has me use it for lube when I masturbate) that says "extra strength" and is 7.5% menthol and 29% methyl salicylate, or some such thing.

#183 - 01/29/13 12:24 AM Re: More Icy Hot, please! [Re: Étienne]
Mistress Jadis Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
"Auntie sometimes has me use it for lube when I masturbate" *snicker laugh

#222 - 01/31/13 07:19 PM Re: More Icy Hot, please! [Re: Étienne]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo
Ah, capsaicin.
It's application upon one part combined with the torture upon another part leads to enjoyment on my part.

Best wishes
-Ms Black

#247 - 02/04/13 12:24 AM Re: More Icy Hot, please! [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Goddess_Evilena Offline

Loc: Miami, Fl USA
I like using Tiger Balm with a hand fan, that gentle breeze can really intensify the torment.

Hardcore Hypnotist
South Florida

#280 - 02/05/13 02:46 PM Re: More Icy Hot, please! [Re: CBTwhore]
Miss Grey Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, Califo...
I'll guess that the version used for the session was past its prime. I am guessing next time your Mistress will require you to bring her a new tube.

#521 - 02/11/13 12:16 AM Re: More Icy Hot, please! [Re: CBTwhore]
CBTwhore Offline

You are correct Miss Grey. I did bring her my tube, 10% menthol/29% methyl salicylate and it was a surprisingly similar affect. All I can think of is that the endorphin rush from being whipped and caned just prior must be blocking any burning sensation from the Icy Hot. There's always the 16% Icy Hot roll on or capsaicin?

Moderator:  Miss Grey, Mistress Jadis 
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
1 registered (lukaC4S), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms