Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1824 - 05/11/13 07:39 AM Re: Playing With Friends Who Are Also Professionals? [Re: Jeeves]
Soapy Offline

Loc: USA,USA
That is my opinion starting off

- Ms. Regan Black

#1825 - 05/11/13 07:43 AM Re: Playing With Friends Who Are Also Professionals? [Re: MayaSinstress]
Soapy Offline

Originally Posted By: MayaSinstress
And I would hate to end a friendship because you just don't click with that person play wise.

Do mean you or the other person deciding not to be friends because you didn't enjoy playing together? I guess that would be a problem if one person wanted to stop, the other did not and felt negative about it.

- Ms. Regan Black

#1826 - 05/11/13 07:51 AM Re: Playing With Friends Who Are Also Professionals? [Re: NatalyaSadici]
Soapy Offline

Originally Posted By: NatalyaSadici
I really think this depends on the people involved and their dynamic. Are the friends people who see each other from time to time at events, but don't really enjoy things one on one often or at all? Are the friends actually quite close?

Useful questions I did not think of. In my case, a friendly acquaintance who I have enjoyed hanging out with alone & we don't get to do it that often. I like the person enough that I would like to stay "friends" and not extinguish the possibility we could become genuine friends if were able to hang out more.

I've enjoyed playtime with acquaintances and closer friends. The only reason I agreed to do so was because we communicated well. We've been able to discuss ideas, limits, and discuss if something is not working. There has to be a line drawn between fantasy and reality. I also have to know the friend I'm considering playing with has a firm grasp of this as well. [/quote]

Insightful. I agree, both people would have to understand the need for the different boxes, not everyone can communicate that way. OTOH, someone who could communicat like that ( very frank, deeply personal ) would be enthused to make better friends with regardless.

Edited by Soapy (05/11/13 07:51 AM)

- Ms. Regan Black

#2127 - 06/17/13 11:32 AM Re: Playing With Friends Who Are Also Professionals? [Re: Soapy]
hoodman Offline

Loc: Georgia
I enjoy playing with friends and I have played with many who are also Professional and at this point in my life, I'm rarely if ever going to go do a pro session anymore. Thus it's nice to enjoy the company of a friend with kink

#4504 - 05/18/15 12:11 PM Re: Playing With Friends Who Are Also Professionals? [Re: Soapy]
MissSpicy Offline

Loc: LA and Paris
There are a few good networking sites to find likeminded individuals to find friends to play with. Ive had good luck with femdoming.com and fetlife.com

#4535 - 05/29/15 09:31 PM Re: Playing With Friends Who Are Also Professionals? [Re: Soapy]
Maya Midnight Offline

Loc: NYC
I've never sessioned with a close friend or been asked to do so. I have done a session with someone I knew through vanilla life.

I did one session with an acquaintance, but I also turned down two others who asked. I was initially open to sessioning with both of them, but they haggled aggressively and had no regard for my rules. One of them wanted me to show up at his dorm room inside of an hour and he wanted intimate ass worship. Either he didn't believe I didn't offer it, or he thought I'd offer it to him. The other offered me $50 for a strap-on session.

Even the guy I did see was pretty irritating. He cancelled, then kept trying to get me to do late night last minute sessions. I was close to telling him to piss off when he finally got his shit together.

I wasn't actually friends with any of these guys, but they all assumed that us meeting in normal life gave them a pass to be shitty clients.

Based on this, my major piece of advice if you session with a friend is this: her rules still apply to you.

#4545 - 05/30/15 06:55 AM Re: Playing With Friends Who Are Also Professionals? [Re: Maya Midnight]
Soapy Offline

Sounds like your acquaintances weren't really grownups and really haven't accepted their kinks.

- Ms. Regan Black

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms