Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#2044 - 06/07/13 10:09 AM Canes?
kinkybootbeast Offline

Loc: Philadelphia PA U.S.A.
Hi Folks:

Does anyone here have a suggestion on the best place to purchase quality rattan canes? I sure hope I came to the right place! smile

#2051 - 06/08/13 01:05 AM Re: Canes? [Re: kinkybootbeast]
Pat Annon Offline

Loc: Chicago,IL
In the US, cane-iac :-)

Peace,
Pat

#2052 - 06/08/13 01:52 AM Re: Canes? [Re: kinkybootbeast]
Mme Katorga Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area - ...
Are you trying to get a bundle? If so, Cane-iac is good for sure. If you're looking for a very fine, singular cane or two I have several that I always go back to from Adam and Gillian's . I've good luck with them both in terms of customer service and quality.

#2056 - 06/08/13 08:35 AM Re: Canes? [Re: Pat Annon]
kinkybootbeast Offline

Hi Pat:

Thanks very much for your response! Cane-iac looks like a great site! I was seeking rattan but also a variety from which to choose including canes of varying thickness. Cane-iac certainly seems to have a plethora of different styles. Thanks again! smile

Best

kbb

#2057 - 06/08/13 08:46 AM Re: Canes? [Re: Mme Katorga]
kinkybootbeast Offline

Hi Mme Katorga:

Thanks very much for your recommendation! I am so glad you said that! Adam and Gillian's is my favorite source for all corporal instruments including rattan canes. I love their work and as you say their customer service is excellent! It's good to know that I have been on the right track all along regarding quality.

I was contemplating trying a bigger/thicker cane and wondering if perhaps there are some out there with a bit more heft/thud.

Good to hear from you! Thanks again for your thoughtful reply! smile

Best

kbb

#2063 - 06/08/13 08:29 PM Re: Canes? [Re: kinkybootbeast]
Mme Katorga Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area - ...
If you're looking for more thud/heft - you might also take a look and see if there's something on the Quality Control website . They're in the UK and I'm not sure how they handle cane delivery, but I've found they really do provide quality! The control is, as ever, in the hands of the user, eh?

I have several items of theirs from the punishment categories - leather show canes, a senior dragon cane (check their site!) and I've been meaning to pick up one of those traditional Singapore punishment canes! They have always delivered in a timely fashion. WIth them, I've only received gifts rather than worked with them directly, but things have been as prompt as can be given customs and I've not heard of problems. I've always appreciated QCs heft and that the items are nicely sourced, have finished edge, etc.

Let us know what you decide.

#2066 - 06/08/13 10:50 PM Re: Canes? [Re: kinkybootbeast]
Étienne Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
I heartily endorse Madame's endorsement of Quality Control! I have ordered from them several times and not been disappointed.

Respectfully,

Étienne

#2069 - 06/09/13 10:22 AM Re: Canes? [Re: Mme Katorga]
kinkybootbeast Offline

Hi Mme Katorga:

Thank you so much! Those canes are beautiful! My challenge will now be choosing between the Dragon, Kooboo and Singapore styles. I will definitely be ordering from Quality Control and keep you posted on which one(s) I choose. Chances are good I will add more than one of these fabulous canes to my collection. I really appreciate your help! I'm so excited! smile

Best

kbb

Edited by kinkybootbeast (06/09/13 10:28 AM)

#2070 - 06/09/13 10:27 AM Re: Canes? [Re: Étienne]
kinkybootbeast Offline

Thank you Etienne! I really appreciate your feedback on Quality Control. As a customer who has been on the receiving end of their products and dealt with the company directly your advice is invaluable and very much appreciated! Doubtless Her Majesty and I will soon be playing with some new high quality rattan canes. I will keep you posted! smile

Best

kbb

#2071 - 06/09/13 11:49 AM Re: Canes? [Re: Mme Katorga]
kinkybootbeast Offline

Hi Mme Katorga:

I just placed my order. I decided on these two canes:

K183 K183 Singapore Prison Cane Black Lambskin Handle 1m 1 £45.00
K126 K126 Reformatory Kooboo Cane Black Lambskin Handle 1 £24.00

The Dragon canes looked like fun but apparently there was some kind of export ban on all but the Junior models.

I am hoping these awesome canes will kick O/our domestic discipline scenes up a notch! Somehow I am certain they will! Thanks again for your expert advice! smile

All The Best

kbb

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 6 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms