Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2492 - 09/09/13 09:33 PM Re: Generated Paper (see also: line writing) [Re: MayaSinstress]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Hi, Maya-

Wow, that is so thoughtful! Thank you!!

And old boyfriend took a paper making class in college. He secretly made me a sheet with skin in it, which smelled really weird when I burned it much later.
I also got to sneak late night into the paper making lab at one point. He had a project due the next day and I used the opportunity to mess around for hours with supplies and equipment. Idiot thought it would be a hookup opportunity for him, but I was all -Busy now. Go away.-
Good Times.

-MRB

#4851 - 03/21/16 11:36 AM Re: Generated Paper (see also: line writing) [Re: Ms Regan Black]
johnn Offline

Loc: UK
Like many of my generation, I was given lines to write at school. On one particular occasion a new female student teacher took over one of my classes; her main subject seemed to be PE; she was attractive with long dark straight hair and wore tight fitting tracksuit bottoms / leggings. She was keen to make an impression as we had a reputation as a disruptive class. Throughout the course of the first lesson she told about 6 of us to report to her afterwards. She then proceeded to dictate a 'line' which was three sentences long and took over 5 lines to write. She then said '200 times by tomorrow morning'!!

To me honest I don't think she knew how much work she had set, it was at least ten hours of solid writing and some 30 pages of A4. I bunked off that afternoon and started my lines, I had the next day off 'sick' and continued to write, returning to school and handing them in the next day. She just took them from me and didn't say anything but I think she was surprised by how many pages there were. I don't know how the others went on, though do recall one girl saying that she and a friend wrote at night and still couldn't get them all done.

I hated it at the time, yet the thought of this young attractive teacher having the power to punish me like that at will pressed my subbie buttons before I knew what subbie buttons were. I would have been 14 or so at the time.

That punishment has had a profound impact on my and I now understand that I have be 'imprinted' with the need to write lines for ladies even though I totally hate writing them! It is a curse. Over the years I have lost count of how many lines I must have written since leaving school. In addition to is also humiliating to have to write them out and then send them for approval.

John Nelson

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 21 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms