Topic Options
#3682 - 08/11/14 11:19 PM Female gang
kickable Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
A number of years ago I worked at a retail store that sold "exotic" pipes as well as tobaccos etc.
Any time I went to the post office and checked out the most wanted list it would seem that within a day or two I would see someone from the list in the store.
Once there was a wanted notice for an all-female gang. The poster said they were dangerous. A few days later I swear they came in the store. They wanted me to give them a product I knew was sold on the street as a fake drug. I would never do that. But I was tempted to buy it myself in exchange for some roughing up, which also would not have been smart.
They left without causing any problems. I swear there was a moment when I thought they might try to jump me, but I was behind a very long counter.
There is the slight possibility that they might have been a law enforcement sting. I know police went to the store undercover and attempted to buy "marijuana" pipes. I always turned anyone away who talked about anything illegal. Quite often they got pretty angry with me.
We also sold X-rated magazines, including contact magazines for the local scene back in the pre-Internet days. People often took the staples out of the magazines, so I checked them out before closing them back up. I think some of the Dommes who advertised also showed up in the store.

#3696 - 08/13/14 09:01 PM Re: Female gang [Re: kickable]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Wow, kickable, that's quite an experience!

-MRB

#3863 - 09/09/14 09:50 PM Re: Female gang [Re: Ms Regan Black]
kickable Offline

Ms Regan,

i sometimes wonder what would have happened if i had told them to stop by my place later after i bought the item they wanted.

Unrelated to gangs, we carried fetish contact magazines. This was before the Internet. i often wrote Dommes in the area. Some stopped in the store, but nothing happened, nor was anything kinky said.

#3865 - 09/09/14 11:39 PM Re: Female gang [Re: kickable]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Hi, kickable-

That's interesting. Did you mention to any of the dommes you had written letters?

-MRB

#3918 - 09/24/14 10:41 AM Re: Female gang [Re: Ms Regan Black]
kickable Offline

Ms Regan Black,

Unfortunately, i did not disclose to the Dommes who stopped in the store that i had written them a letter. Cat had my tongue, i guess.

kickable

#4171 - 12/01/14 09:14 PM Re: Female gang [Re: kickable]
MistressVeronica Offline

Loc: New York, NY
What a great story! What were the women wearing?? What were they like? Did they look as though they were hiding weapons?

Very cool.

xoxox.

#4289 - 01/19/15 10:56 PM Re: Female gang [Re: MistressVeronica]
kickable Offline

It was a long time ago. One Domme came in wearing boots and leather pants. The others I remember pretty much came in wearing jeans. One had an entourage, including a tall female sub who seemed to want to jump me, but she was ordered to stop. One particular Domme arrived in elaborate costume, cowgirl skirt, blouse and western boots, accompanied by a sub I recognized from her photos in a contact magazine.

Edited by kickable (01/19/15 11:00 PM)

#4293 - 01/21/15 04:47 PM Re: Female gang [Re: kickable]
MistressVeronica Offline

Loc: New York, NY
You should write or blog about that, kickable.

#4641 - 07/17/15 01:54 PM Re: Female gang [Re: MistressVeronica]
kickable Offline

Thanks for the suggestion Mistress Veronica. i started blogging on my Fetlife page.

Moderator:  MistressVeronica, Mme Katorga 
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms