Topic Options
#3842 - 09/04/14 12:47 PM Gulabi Gang --- India's Women Carry Bamboo Sticks
kickable Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Gulabi Gang,

Here's a cool story about a gang in India of women who wear pink and carry bamboo sticks for justice

http://www.gulabigang.in/

kickable

#4172 - 12/01/14 09:35 PM Re: Gulabi Gang --- India's Women Carry Bamboo Sticks [Re: kickable]
MistressVeronica Offline

Loc: New York, NY
This is so incredible, thank you for sharing!!!

#4175 - 12/02/14 07:15 AM Re: Gulabi Gang --- India's Women Carry Bamboo Sticks [Re: MistressVeronica]
Soapy Offline

Loc: USA,USA
It seems like a trend from many articles I have read in the last several years.

I've known a number of Indian immigrants. Indian women are very hard workers. They have serious jobs outside of the home and become hard workin servants when they are at home. Indian men tend to treat them like shit on top of that and strangers are even worse. They often get attacked, even molested without the Indian government doing anything about it.

In the last few years they have started retaliating themselves.

They have taken a lot of shit. IMHO, I think they finally reached their limit for what they will take and now they are pushing back.

I think outside of Saudi Arabia, parts of India are probably one of the suckiest places on Earth to be a woman.

- Ms. Regan Black

Moderator:  MistressVeronica, Mme Katorga 
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms