Topic Options
#3883 - 09/13/14 08:36 AM Ye Old Lochgelly Tawse
kinkybootbeast Offline

Loc: Philadelphia PA U.S.A.

Thanks to Mistress Wynter's enthusiastic recommendations, I recently added a Lochgelly tawse to our toy collection. I have collected various straps and paddles over the years but somehow they never really caught on. The leather straps are sexy but most are too thin to produce a truly intense sensation. Paddles are OK but they are noisy, not particularly subtle and I find the heavy wood a bit unforgiving.

Quality Control has a variety of different designs to choose from so I was able to order a strap designed to suit our needs. Our tawse has two tails at the end and is made of stiff unyielding shoe leather stitched three layers thick. I ordered the shorter length (61cm) because our play is often up close and personal.

The Lochgelly tawse has a delivery like a brick through a plate glass window and stings like a nest full of hornets! Halfway between a wooden paddle and a leather strap it cuts deep and leaves a vicious after burn. The deep penetrating force of the tawse left a warm afterglow that lit up my butt like a Christmas tree and a bright red imprint of its forked tail was clearly visible after the beating. If you would like to read a "blow by blow" description of the session please click on the link to my blog at the bottom of the page.

Thank you Mistress Wynter for recommending this fabulous toy! I am sure we are going to get plenty of use out of it! I predict it will take its place among our favorite toys alongside our collection of rattan canes! smile

Warm Regards,

kbb

#3902 - 09/20/14 03:17 AM Re: Ye Old Lochgelly Tawse [Re: kinkybootbeast]
Mistress Jadis Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Oh they're beautiful! Mistress Servalan has *quite* the collection in the schoolroom at Carisbrook. The weightiness of these makes them very special.

#3903 - 09/20/14 07:42 AM Re: Ye Old Lochgelly Tawse [Re: kinkybootbeast]
kinkybootbeast Offline

Loc: Philadelphia PA U.S.A.
Hi Mistress Jadis:

Yes I quite agree! The weight of the strap sets it apart from its cousins. You can feel that wallop deep in your bones! smile

Many thanks for your reply.

Best

kbb

July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms