Topic Options
#4121 - 11/16/14 06:06 PM Holy Female Domination
kickable Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Hello,
Do O/others sometimes think about religious based roleplay of Female Domination. Some Dommes wear sexy nun's outfits. Do Y/you go beyond this is fantasy or reality.

i often think of a Woman i know who participates in Bible study groups. What if there were a female Bible group dedicated to honoring the suffering of Jesus by making a man or men suffer?

Does A/anyone sometimes think about re-writing prayers and religious legends in a Female Dominant theme? How about praying the "Our Mother" instead of the "Our Father?"

Can i get an "Amazon!," err, i mean, an "Amen."

Please address responses to the Our Lady of Perpetual Ball-Kicking Church, where I dream of serving.

kick

#4501 - 05/18/15 12:03 PM Re: Holy Female Domination [Re: kickable]
MissSpicy Offline

Loc: LA and Paris
You can take it as far as your fantasies will go! In a FLR That really is the beauty of the relationship.

#4530 - 05/29/15 08:56 PM Re: Holy Female Domination [Re: kickable]
ElenaDeLuca Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I am a huge fan of religious scenes. I personally prefer the traditional nun over the sexy nun. There is something much naughtier about it. It's much more taboo.

I was raised Catholic and I love the strict nature of it and all the ceremony. Going fully biblical w/ repetitive prayers and making my subs self flagellate. It's so hot.

Howeverm I also like to play in the Christian relms as well. I roleplay I often enjoy is the "Preacher's Wife". I throw on my red suit and speak in a southern accent and beat the lord Jesus into these sinners!

I maybe getting a but too excited here...

#4531 - 05/29/15 08:58 PM Re: Holy Female Domination [Re: kickable]
Maya Midnight Offline

Loc: NYC
I recently had a client pay me to write up a text for a religion based on worship of myself. I gave him some rituals to do and some prayers to say. He has a prayer he has to recite when he wakes up and before bed. He has another to recite while I'm beating him.

He also has an altar to me in his home.

I fucking love it.

#4552 - 05/30/15 05:57 PM Re: Holy Female Domination [Re: Maya Midnight]
ElenaDeLuca Offline

Loc: New York, NY
That is amazing. Are there high Holy Days in the church of Maya that he must observe?

#4554 - 05/31/15 11:54 AM Re: Holy Female Domination [Re: Maya Midnight]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

That's great, Maya. Very creative!

-MRB

#4557 - 05/31/15 02:28 PM Re: Holy Female Domination [Re: ElenaDeLuca]
Maya Midnight Offline

Loc: NYC
We always do our sessions on Sundays, but there's a special ritual he has to do every Tuesday, because I was born on a Tuesday.

#4558 - 05/31/15 02:57 PM Re: Holy Female Domination [Re: kickable]
Étienne Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
I don't believe in the supernatural.

I don't believe in female supremacy.

I do, however, find that feelings of awe and worship are enjoyable, and they come naturally to me during play, so I go with them. I don't borrow external religious symbols; the Lady is the object of my adoration. I feel myself to be small, and her to be great. I offer her my body (and tribute) as proper sacrifice. If allowed, I kiss her feet or hands with everything in my heart.

This is role-playing fantasy, as much as a governess, aunt, or teacher might be. The feelings, however, are quite real.

#4767 - 12/19/15 12:02 PM Re: Holy Female Domination [Re: Maya Midnight]
Hudson Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Maya Midnight
I recently had a client pay me to write up a text for a religion based on worship of myself. I gave him some rituals to do and some prayers to say. He has a prayer he has to recite when he wakes up and before bed. He has another to recite while I'm beating him.

He also has an altar to me in his home.

I fucking love it.

That is insanely hot, I love it!! I have a bit of a weird psychology -- or maybe it's not weird at all -- that I'd LOVE a dynamic like this, but for me, it wouldn't be as fun if I have to ask for it ... maybe it's because I need to be reasonably assured in my head that she'd end a post about it the same way you did ("I fucking love it"), rather than "Slave asked me to create a religion about me; so tedious". So I"ve hinted around, and she's gotten the hint, but hasn't quite bitten yet, which makes me doubly cautious about her fucking loving it rather than finding it tedious.

To what extent is there interaction with you? I'm my mistress's personal slave, so it's a bit easier to have out-of-session interactions (or, more accurately, there is no such thing as out-of-session) ... I imagine that maybe on "her day" (every Wednesday, or whatever), I'd have to send a 10-second snapchat video devotional of some humiliating sort or other, maybe every Thursday I'd use Eat24 or Doordash or whatever to send her dinner, just little devotionals here and there that interact with her.

Edited by Hudson (12/19/15 12:05 PM)

#4807 - 01/24/16 04:02 PM Re: Holy Female Domination [Re: ElenaDeLuca]
TheMistressCyber Offline

Loc: ONLY INDIAN DOMME- NYC/Toronto...
That is excellent:)

September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
1 registered (lukaC4S), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms