Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#4224 - 12/28/14 09:39 PM New Year's Resolutions
MayaSinstress Offline

Loc: Chicago, Il
Have you put thought into what your new year's resolutions will be? Are they all vanilla related? Or do you have some new goals towards kink or your role in kink?

I've already started working on a few things I would like to change. As of a few weeks ago, I am on the nicotine patch & will be smoke free in the next year. Although, I do plan on enjoying a cigar from time to time. I've also upped My workout and have been eating more whole and raw foods.

As far as kink is related, I am going to focus on quality rather than quantity. This has always been something I strive for. And this year, I am going to spend more time molding & training My regular menagerie of slaves. I'm also going to work on some dungeon improvements to really utilize the remaining space I have.

Miss Maya Sinstress

#4228 - 12/31/14 06:12 PM Re: New Year's Resolutions [Re: MayaSinstress]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Hi, Maya-

Cheers for quality over quantity!

I tend to think of self improvement initiatives more around bday time than new year. Getting more sleep is definitely on the agenda. I've also cut back or stopped coffee, wheat, rice, and apples. My downfall is Guinness, so that should probably be the next thing to go.

Best to you for the new year!

-R

#4229 - 01/01/15 07:34 AM Re: New Year's Resolutions [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Soapy Offline

Loc: USA,USA
So you will not be accepting offers to go out late for apple pie? smile

Happy New Year smile

- Ms. Regan Black

#4232 - 01/01/15 02:12 PM Re: New Year's Resolutions [Re: MayaSinstress]
Pat Annon Offline

Loc: Chicago,IL
Happy New Year Miss Maya!

What's not to like about 2015 already: improved Maya, improved slaves, improved dungeon!

You have siezed our attention for another year of your artistry.

Peace,
Pat

#4233 - 01/01/15 07:16 PM Re: New Year's Resolutions [Re: Ms Regan Black]
MayaSinstress Offline

Regan, I would assume cutting back on coffee would contribute to getting more sleep. But, I would not know first hand. I can not function without coffee in the morning. Cheers to you for accomplishing so much at once.

MMS

#4234 - 01/01/15 07:17 PM Re: New Year's Resolutions [Re: Pat Annon]
MayaSinstress Offline

And what will you be working on this year, Pat? Or is it too personal to discuss on this forum? Perhaps, some revised and improved kinky carpentry projects?

MMS

#4239 - 01/02/15 07:30 AM Re: New Year's Resolutions [Re: MayaSinstress]
Soapy Offline

I thought the same thing about caffeine too.

I've been forced by circumstances to give it up for a few months.

If you go to bed about the same time every night and get adequate sleep you don't function that badly in the morning. You are a groggy for a little bit, but come around naturally once you get into something.

- Ms. Regan Black

#4240 - 01/02/15 09:22 AM Re: New Year's Resolutions [Re: MayaSinstress]
Pat Annon Offline

Loc: Chicago,IL
Greetings Miss Maya,

This year lots of things change for me. I retire and will have more time for my 'kinky carpentry projects.' I will be doing a convertable side table/spanking horse similar to yours for Bella. I plan to retro-fit a side wheel for Simone's hipocratic bench similar to yours. I will deliver a horse to Simone in February so she can take it to St. Louis.

Sometime this month Simone says she will be assembling the 'Domination work station' I made last fall. I look forward to her comments on it.

Peace,
Pat

#4241 - 01/03/15 09:06 PM Re: New Year's Resolutions [Re: Soapy]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Ha ha!
Not likely.

-MRB

#4242 - 01/03/15 09:21 PM Re: New Year's Resolutions [Re: MayaSinstress]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Hi, Maya-

Things that are addictive, like caffeine, I find it's harder to just have a little taste and then stop than it is to go cold turkey. So, I will sometimes have a few sips or half a cup, maybe every three or four days. I like to test my own self control. A domme able to control herself is better able to control others. Just my thoughts!

Hope the non-smoking is going well for you!

-R

#4244 - 01/04/15 08:53 AM Re: New Year's Resolutions [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Soapy Offline

Originally Posted By: Ms Regan Black

Things that are addictive, like caffeine, I find it's harder to just have a little taste and then stop than it is to go cold turkey. So, I will sometimes have a few sips or half a cup, maybe every three or four days. I like to test my own self control. A domme able to control herself is better able to control others. Just my thoughts!

I have friends who take breaks from their hardcore coffee habits by drinking green tea. It has next to no caffeine, but it does have JUST enough to hold back headaches while they "dry out".

- Ms. Regan Black

#4245 - 01/04/15 08:54 AM Re: New Year's Resolutions [Re: MayaSinstress]
Soapy Offline

What is your problem with apples?

- Ms. Regan Black

#4263 - 01/12/15 02:37 PM Re: New Year's Resolutions [Re: Pat Annon]
MayaSinstress Offline

Pat, Congrats on it finally being the year of retirement. That sounds exciting and I am sure everyone is envious. You will have to let Me know what it's like to have free time. I consider that a foreign concept.

MMS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MayaSinstress, Mistress_Simone 
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms