Topic Options
#4255 - 01/09/15 07:33 AM Because What?
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Your economy is collapsing, so do this as a red herring, and then go on vacation for a couple weeks.

Russia Bans People With “Disorders Of Sexual Preference” From Driving

Evidently, your interest in BDSM or being gay is a mental disorder if you live in Russia.

Here is the link to WHO's ICD-10.
http://apps.who.int/classifications/icd10/browse/2015/en#/F66.1

What are your thoughts on this?
(No political rants please, although I am a bit tempted to do that myself. You may make reference to Putin being an obvious male dom caricature.)

-MRB

#4256 - 01/09/15 07:58 AM Re: Because What? [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Soapy Offline

Loc: USA,USA
Distracting the populace from a lousy status quo and a poor performance by the government is a time honored tactic. Usually a foreign enemy is focused on, but a domestic group that is somehow obviously different will do.

- Ms. Regan Black

#4257 - 01/10/15 02:49 PM Re: Because What? [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Étienne Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
It is an amazingly effective technique to use hot-button "moral" issues to cover up politics that is based on plutocratic robbery on a vast scale. It's the old "bread and circuses" routine, with the modern realization that you don't even need the bread, if the circus is sufficiently bloody.

Vladimir "Nipples" Putin didn't think this up himself, BTW; he has western antecedents.

#4258 - 01/11/15 09:05 AM Re: Because What? [Re: Étienne]
Soapy Offline

Quote:
hot-button "moral" issues to cover up politics that is based on plutocratic robbery on a vast scale.

That was succinctly put very well.

Also the Republican political strategy for at least 30 years.

Edited by Soapy (01/11/15 09:06 AM)

- Ms. Regan Black

#4267 - 01/14/15 12:10 AM Re: Because What? [Re: Soapy]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

As outrageous and horrible as this is, there are places in this country where it is de facto law.
It's hard to comprehend this hate because you amd I don't think this way. I understand objectively (religious reasons) why people think this way, but those reasons make no sense.

It's infuriating.

#4269 - 01/14/15 10:02 PM Re: Because What? [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Soapy Offline

I think in our own country it is the way people are taught.

Most of us take messages from the hive mind in some way. It can be very frightening to decide some things for yourself without social support. Millennials got that social support with television portraying gay people as people instead of degenerates.

A lot of the older crowd are still around. Change like that doesn't come easy when someone is older. For them and some younger people the appeal of a lightening rod for projecting your fears and frustrations onto is just too tempting.

- Ms. Regan Black

September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 30 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms