Topic Options
#4559 - 05/31/15 04:06 PM Red Flags
MayaSinstress Offline

Loc: Chicago, Il
I had a somewhat confusing experience today. I was supposed to see a slave at 4pm. He was instructed to call at 2pm to confirm. We would discuss last minute details and I would give him the address. He claims we played together years ago, of which I had no prior emails from that address. But, our interests lined up well, and he sent a small deposit so I agreed to see him.

At 2:15, I receive a text message asking if he could come in at 3pm instead. I explained that was not enough notice and he would have to call to discuss. He then text again asking about switching it to tomorrow. I insisted he call of which he was in a conference and couldn't. Five minutes later he calls claiming he is driving to My space now. He hasn't been to My space and didn't have the address. There was also no sound in the background, no engine, no noise, nothing! These to Me were a lot of red flags that something does not match up.

I asked if he had a professional reference he could give to Me that I could check to make sure he is legit and sincere since his communication skills were not what proving as such. He did send an email with one reference of which I am now checking. If the Domina responds back with a positive review, I have agreed to see him tomorrow.

Perhaps, I am over reacting. But, I see this as a lot of red flags and lack of submission. His tone was also quite defensive and not that of someone I would see on a regular basis. Ladies, would you have handled the situation the right way? Subs and perverts, would you expect a Domina to see you if you did not follow instructions?

Miss Maya Sinstress

#4572 - 06/01/15 08:08 AM Re: Red Flags [Re: MayaSinstress]
Pat Annon Offline

Loc: Chicago,IL
Miss Maya,

As a general rule, anything that you perceive that puts you or your business at risk is completely inappropriate. Your business is essentially risk management in a risk filled environment for both you and your client and you are very good at it.

When you see red flags and you still make space for this client to fail on his own, it demonstrates the kind of compassion and openess your community has come to expect of you.

Please, for the good of the community of dominants who may haave contact with this client in the future, if he does show, teach him to respect and honor the opportunity to be in your presence with an hour of undivided attention to the correction of his attitude and behavior!

Peace,
Pat

#4573 - 06/01/15 12:58 PM Re: Red Flags [Re: MayaSinstress]
Étienne Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
As a sub, I find his behavior shocking.

Respectfully,

Étienne

#4577 - 06/02/15 07:10 AM Re: Red Flags [Re: MayaSinstress]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Hi, Maya-

I'm a nice and understanding person, but wouldn't have seen him.
Lying and poor behavior is not a good basis for a scene. Too much negativity and bad energy.

-MRB

#4578 - 06/03/15 07:20 PM Re: Red Flags [Re: MayaSinstress]
MayaSinstress Offline

His reference stated that he did indeed show up. But, She couldn't get a good read on him. She also stated he wasn't really submissive, which is obvious.

I agree it's not worth taking a risk when things don't add up. There are any number of bad things that could happen in a situation like this.

MMS

#4584 - 06/04/15 06:48 PM Re: Red Flags [Re: MayaSinstress]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Hi, Maya-

I think it's funny when potentials give references and don't figure we actually contact them. Hello, we talk to each other! One guy tried to book sessions with Wynter and me on the same day. Dufus didn't realize I access her calendar and uncovered the ruse. Ha! I think that was the last time I had an issue with anybody.

-R

#4597 - 06/07/15 03:47 PM Re: Red Flags [Re: Ms Regan Black]
MayaSinstress Offline

I've also had that happen as I rent out My dungeon to a handful of Ladies. They all have access to the calendar. And we can see if "Peter G" is trying to book for the same day with a different person. Rude!

MMS

Moderator:  MayaSinstress, Mistress_Simone 
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms