Topic Options
#4712 - 10/15/15 08:19 PM While I was away....
MayaSinstress Offline

Loc: Chicago, Il
It's been awhile since I have been on here. Did you all miss Me? lol. I know that is a silly question. You did! I've had a lot of good and bad things going on. As some of you may know, My older cat Godzilla is battling with cancer and had to get an amputation. I also went through a divorce that took almost 10 months to complete.

On a positive note, My member's site is fully revamped and looking amazing. We are still tweaking it a bit to incorporate live member shows and to make it more interactive. You should check it out! I'm also in the process of creative a new dungeon room that is going to be epic. It should be ready around the end of the year. I also have big plans for My dungeon. But, you are not privy to that yet.

In present, it is Halloween season and as a performer, I am booked solid with rehearsals and gigs. So, it may be another few weeks until you hear from Me again. If you are local to Chicago, come see Me at the Admiral Theater Oct 23 and 24 for the annual Night of the Stripping Dead or Unbridled at Untitled Oct 29th. Beyond that, I will not have play time available to anyone not already in My stable until November. If this is something you desire, send an email towards the end of the month. This winter will be the last chance newbies have to see Me. After that, I am cutting back to only seeing My regular stable.

I wish you all a very spooky and sexy Halloween season. Feel free to share you kinky plans for Oct. 31st in this thread.

Miss Maya Sinstress

#4716 - 10/18/15 11:27 AM Re: While I was away.... [Re: MayaSinstress]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

!!! Halloween !!!

Also, happy that you are accomplishing so much with your life and work! Site looks awesome and can't wait to see photos of the new dungeon room. Moving forward!!

Snuggles to Godzilla. Would like to come out to visit you and the cute boy in a cone, hopefully once my cats are feeling better and I can be away for a day or two.

-MRB

#4717 - 10/19/15 11:25 PM Re: While I was away.... [Re: Ms Regan Black]
MayaSinstress Offline

MRB,
I hope your fur babies pull through also. You are always welcome to come visit! Happy Halloween season to you too!
MMS

#4723 - 10/23/15 02:07 AM Re: While I was away.... [Re: MayaSinstress]
Mistress Wynter Offline

Loc: New York, NY
Come have a movie marathon with Regan and I for Halloween! I mean she hasn't agreed to it and you have stuff to do in Chicago because you are YOU, but still.

I mean, RIGHT?

xoxoxox Miss you. Love to Godzilla and you.

#4743 - 11/22/15 07:02 PM Re: While I was away.... [Re: Mistress Wynter]
MayaSinstress Offline

A movie marathon sounds like fun. Perhaps, we can do this in the future. I'm hoping to come visit in March.

MMS

#4749 - 11/23/15 09:27 PM Re: While I was away.... [Re: MayaSinstress]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo
Ooooo... end of March.
I highly suggest being in NYC on April 1st.

-MRB

Moderator:  MayaSinstress, Mistress_Simone 
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms