Topic Options
#4724 - 10/23/15 02:12 AM Creating a new fetish
Mistress Wynter Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I was sessioning with this dear slave this week who has absolutely no interest in feet at all. I had put him through some serious pain and then carved my mark into his flesh, followed by my taking advantage of his smoking fetish. I had my feet resting on his chest while I ashed in his mouth, and I noticed him staring at my soles. I asked if he had a foot fetish he hadn't disclosed and he said "I didn't. But I can see myself developing one with you."

1) YAY
2) have you had an experience like this, where something becomes infinitely desirable to you because you are simply entirely submissive at that point and everything about Mistress becomes worthy of fetishizing?

Tell me everything.

MW

#4766 - 12/19/15 11:51 AM Re: Creating a new fetish [Re: Mistress Wynter]
Hudson Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA, USA
I wish we had a bit more traffic here, I would have noticed this sooner. This has happened to me and I find it absolutely fascinating.

I was with my mistress, who is the only mistress for whom I've served as a personal slave, and who I love and adore. We were just hanging out at her house, she's lying down on the couch watching TV, I'm rubbing and kissing her feet for a good 20 minutes -- and completely aroused the entire time. She looks down, smiles, and says nonchalantly "you have a little foot fetish for me".

This is odd -- I do NOT have a foot fetish of any kind. Feet are just feet. They're totes whatev. It'd be like having an elbow fetish or something.

Except that she's absolutely right -- I have a foot fetish FOR HER. I started rubbing and kissing her feet months ago, because she loved it and told me to, and because I'll do anything to please her, and the fact that kissing feet is a bit degrading isn't lost on me. But over the months, the tail has started wagging the dog: just looking at her feet gets me aroused now. It's not any feet -- it's HER feet. Never in a million years imagined me in this frame of mind. For that matter, I kiss and lick her underarms whenever she says to, and her underarms have also started to become a bit of a fetish for me.

It's a really cool, awesome, fascinating phenomenon, IMO. Part of the reason I became attracted to her is because she enjoyed indulging me in some of the fetishes I already had. And I've developed some fetishes because of my love and devotion to her

July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms