Topic Options
#4828 - 02/23/16 08:58 PM From observing to participating
mrpotatohead Offline

Loc: USA
I went to Winter Fire the weekend before last for the fourth time. This time, instead of watching and observing I participated in a scene in one of the playspaces set up in one the ballrooms (not one of the orgy rooms). I have done some subtle, discreet public play before but this was the first time actively participating in a corporal scene-stripped down to underwear, blindfolded, and tied to a horse in public. Three different people used a variety of implements and this was the hardest I have played since last spring; and also the first time I had to use a safe word.

I thought I would be very nervous playing like this in a large room with alot of strangers, but once things got underway, and with the blindfold on, I just tuned everything out and got into the scene..

It was a blast. And when I went back to my hotel later on I slept very, very well. Pictures were taken a few days later and to say I got marked up good would be an understatement! smile

#4833 - 03/06/16 03:38 PM Re: From observing to participating [Re: mrpotatohead]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

I am not a public player and find people who thrive on it interesting. How did you get over the hurdle of jumping in? How important was the blindfold?

-MRB

#4835 - 03/06/16 04:35 PM Re: From observing to participating [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Soapy Offline

Loc: USA,USA
Originally Posted By: Ms Regan Black

I am not a public player and find people who thrive on it interesting.

Me too. It has been an occasional fantasy element of mine, but I know in reality I would be mortified. I think the only way I could make it work would be to slowly build up to playing with more than one person at a time...and then be somewhere else mentally.

Being there, fully in the moment to soak it all up seems beyond me.

- Ms. Regan Black

#4836 - 03/06/16 08:07 PM Re: From observing to participating [Re: Soapy]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Hi, Soapy-

I've had fun with public play with the Violent Fems, but intense scenes need to be one on one for me in order to focus. Outside noise and movement can be distracting. Doubles with good friends are obviously different than public!

-MRB

#4837 - 03/06/16 11:59 PM Re: From observing to participating [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Soapy Offline

Originally Posted By: Ms Regan Black

Outside noise and movement can be distracting.

Yah, passing idiots yelling out stuff could kill a mood.

Quote:

Doubles with good friends are obviously different than public!

I would find that unnerving too since I never did that. I could DO it, but I think it would be hard to be fully present.

- Ms. Regan Black

#4838 - 03/08/16 10:57 PM Re: From observing to participating [Re: Soapy]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

It's interesting, Soapy.

I've done done a lot of doubles over *cough* years. They all were fun in their own ways, but I've only felt totally comfortable and relaxed in scenes I've done with domme friends. I have my own style and it doesn't mesh with just everyone.

-MEB

#4840 - 03/11/16 08:01 AM Re: From observing to participating [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Soapy Offline

That makes perfect sense. Knowing who you are working with. That probably works better for the sub as well, if the dommes have a synergy.

- Ms. Regan Black

#4843 - 03/13/16 11:52 PM Re: From observing to participating [Re: Soapy]
mrpotatohead Offline

Hi Regan and Soapy. I'm surprised I did this and it was a one-off. I never, ever, thought I would do something like this; and I am definitely not an exhibitionist (I'm much too shy for that stuff). The blindfold helped as far as helping turn off all the outside stuff. I was asked by someone I know if I would do it and I said ok. Was asked again for something similar upcoming and ???.

#4852 - 03/24/16 09:39 PM Re: From observing to participating [Re: mrpotatohead]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Hi, mrpotatohead-

Will you do it? Without a blindfold?!?

-MEB

#4869 - 04/26/16 10:16 PM Re: From observing to participating [Re: Ms Regan Black]
mrpotatohead Offline

I did do it and played in public again recently. This time it was at a club I had never been to before, about an hour and a half out from where I am.

I was blindfolded again and it made a huge difference in being able to relax and tune things out. Perhaps with a smaller, more familiar audience I could do this easier without wearing one; but this time it helped alot!

Moderator:  Miss Grey, Mistress Jadis 
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 6 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms