Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#4781 - 01/03/16 05:51 PM Re: Playing after surgery [Re: mrpotatohead]
mrpotatohead Offline

Loc: USA
And I hope that I don't get anyone pissed off to punch me in the mouth...

#4797 - 01/17/16 08:49 AM Re: Playing after surgery [Re: mrpotatohead]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Haha!
That's a good goal for everyone!

-MRB

#4867 - 04/26/16 09:29 AM Re: Playing after surgery [Re: mrpotatohead]
ilickshoes Offline

Loc: Northern Great Lakes
Two years ago I had Colon Resection surgery to remove a rather large abscess.

The surgery did not go well , resulting in an temporary ileostomy , a bag and all . I experienced a number of complications. Including having
surgical gauze left inside my wound and sewn up . Intestinal blocks , stomach pumps . Extreme elevated white blood cell count. Horrible skin rash , Thrush ( from the 3 aggressive drugs I was being treated with. A catholic priest came twice for last rights. The situation was grim.

I lost 40 lbs. and was in infectious medicine ICU for over a month.

Think horrific, gruesome, and de humanizing and multiply by ten and that was the landscape.
OK , over two years later and I still have not sessioned , I am pretty healthy now , ilestomy bag gone, running , cutting wood , gardening ,living my homestead lifestyle.

I think I could session physically , would need to be careful around abdomen area. But I am not sure I ever will again.

I am very sensitive about the scares left on my body . I mean , my abdomen is all zippered up. Deep nasty scares from emergency incisions . more rips or rough cuts than incision. Looks like I was in a knife fight and lost. I would be mortified to get naked in front of a Domme.

So that is my experience , probably waaay more info than needed , but it has been a serious life changer for me.

I think you will be fine after some time to heal . Don't rush you have the rest of your life. BDSM will be there when you know you are ready .

Seems life is nothing but a poker game , and i never saw a winner that didn't bet . If you have the cards play em .

Cheers,

ils

ilickshoes

#4870 - 04/26/16 10:40 PM Re: Playing after surgery [Re: ilickshoes]
mrpotatohead Offline

Loc: USA
Wow, that is very intense, and definitely puts things in perspective! Thanks for sharing, and glad you are doing much better now!

Aside from a couple of recent play parties (being careful around the stomach area) I've taken things easier.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 30 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms