Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#4947 - 08/11/16 02:44 PM Top Female Domination Clips
foxivy Offline

Loc: Serbia
Brutal bullwhipping by CRUEL MISTRESSES studio

Mistress Svetlana planned a series of hard punishment for her slave. This is the first one, where he has to kneel down half naked, and bare her strong and brutal strokes with her whips. The slave admires his mistress enough that he tries to stay on his feet, but unfortunately he is not always as hard as Svetlana wanted him to be. The painful whipping continues until she feels tired.

Clips4sale.com

#4952 - 08/16/16 02:59 PM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Freedom Or Chastity by Carlin Says studio

Drained from hours locked up down there, my ex-boyfriend is given a choice... THIS cage, or THAT cage? Freedom from prison OR freedom from chastity. Of course, my foot teasing that cock while I'm counting down might sway the decision. Can I make him ASK to stay in? Will he BEG? Am I a MISTRESS of my word? Will I simply command my real ex to fucking edge in chastity and then leave laughing?

Clips4sale.com

#5013 - 10/21/16 05:23 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Cum Like A Loser

We both know you can't get laid- ESPECIALLY by a girl as hot as ME. So fucking pathetic... So this is "as good as it gets" for a loser like you. Now KNEEL before your computer and buy this clip! Once that download is complete and you hit "play" I will tell you how this is going to go... *(Includes cum-countdown, but no guarentee that I will let you actually cum! Haha.)

Clips4sale.com

#5017 - 10/24/16 06:35 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

House broom slave

Goddess Kim arrives to an apartment where She keeps Her broom slave. It must sweep the floors spotless, that's it's purpose to serve its Supreme Goddess. It has no possessions, no clothes, only the collar around its neck and broom. Goddess Kim rings the bell summoning the slave to come immediately. She is not impressed with the state of the floor and berates the slave for the useless job done. Goddess Kim decides to tape the broom to the slaves mouth and make it sweep the floor using its face, maybe it will do a better job this way. Still the slave does a useless job, Goddess makes it kneel and beg for punishment. She tells the slave that she might have to exchange it for someone else who meets her high standards. But the slave begs for the punishment to keep its position in serving Goddess. As it finishes sweeping the floor spotless with its mouth, Goddess Kim flogs and whips it until She is satisfied.

Clips4sale.com

#5020 - 10/27/16 11:09 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

London Foot Bitch

So I take a trip out to London and turns out the foot fetish freaks find Me everywhere I go! I happened to team up with the lovely Goddess Maya Liyer for a sexy photoshoot. Well this guy who claimed to be a photographer wanted to shoot us but we are not too impressed with his work. I think he's just some foot fetish dude with a camera that used any opportunity to get close to our sexy feet. So we naturally take charge and use the camera to humiliate and blackmail him! Basically I take him down using his fetish to control him. Haha that will teach him! In no time, I expose him for what he really... is a total FOOT BITCH!

Clips4sale.com

#5021 - 10/29/16 01:24 PM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Spiders, Spit, and Slap

Queen Kasey stopped by and I am giving her a "tour' of Mean Girl Manor since I took it over. I want to impress her with how badly I have beaten the house slaves into submission and how obedient and useful they have become under my rule. (Out of fear mostly, but whatever it takes, right?) But when we walk outside I can see that this fucking loser can't do anything right.Outside and naked a black leather collar around his neck, Me and Queen Kasey inspect what little work this fucktard has accomplished in the time we had given him. When he tells us that he several spiders but didn't lick them off the ground, chew them, and swallow like a good subhuman, we decide it's time to teach him some proper slaveboy etiquette.

Clips4sale.com

#5034 - 11/09/16 07:16 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

HumiliatedAndTortured

Lady Janet is sexy, beautiful, sadistic and she is cruel. That's for sure! She enjoys torturing slaves with passion...just for her pleasure! It starts with a great victory posing keeping her slave down under her sexy high heel leather boots. Hogtied bound he is laying on the cold floor at Lady Janetís sexy boots and at her mercy. His problem is that Lady Janet doesnít show mercy. She wants to humiliate this fucking male bitch for her own amusement! She placed a well worn pair of high heel shoes in some distance and orders him to craw at her sexy shoes for licking them clean. His balls are bound and connected with a rope. While her slave crawls over the floor tying to reach her shoes Lady Janet steps on the rope so he tortures himself by stretching his useless balls. Lady Janet forces him to keep crawling laughing a lot at this stupid idiot who is trying to reach her shoes on a painful way. Then she commands him to lick all the dirt of her elegant high heel shoes. Her slave has a collar around his neck and inbetween she tortures him brutal by pulling at the leash and at the rope which is connected with his balls. Sometimes she pulls very hard keeping his breath away and torturing his balls at the same time.

Clips4sale.com

#5038 - 11/14/16 02:52 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Drenched in Pussy Squirt

Male slaves need to make themselves useful, and that means licking pussy until their Mistress cums. The slave is locked away in a spiked steel cage so that he may only endure pain while he is pleasuring his queen. The only reward of licking her pussy will be gulping down her pussy juices when she cums. Mistress Yasmin Scott rides his face and instructs him to lick her greedy clit, when she goes over the edge she blasts his mouth with squirt!

Clips4sale.com

#5043 - 11/17/16 05:40 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

My Signature Whipping

This is already in progress.. My slave has no idea what's about to happen, nor does he know why he deserves this whipping. All he knows is he's in a world of . you see, I'm going on vacation again for a bit and I want him to remember the taste of My whip. I won't be here and I have a long list of chores for him to do and I want him to remember what will happen if he doesn't do them perfectly...

Clips4sale.com

#5050 - 11/21/16 06:18 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Caning Chore Chart

Superior Goddess Brooke is standing in the kitchen reviewing the Caning the Slave Chore Chart. The chart is posted on the refrigerator like any normal to-do list would be at any typical house. The chart is amazing to see because it has a dozen different Mean Girls names listed on it. Each of the Mean Girls is scheduled to cane the slave on a different date and then mark it off once completed. We can see that 8 of the Mean Girls have already administered their canning to the slave and that there are still 4 more to go! I love this because it shows that the slave will suffer no matter what as his future beatings are already scheduled! I also love that the chore chart contains the names of all my favorite Mean Girls on it. Just think what it would be like to serve at the manor as a live in slave knowing each of the Mean Girls would all take turns disciplining you like this!

Clips4sale.com

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Goddess_Evilena 
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms