Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#5055 - 11/24/16 05:09 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Loc: Serbia
Dominating Daddy

What, you want me too... you like being put down? Want me to tie you up a little? Um, I'll try daddy. First I have to change though, right? Is there anything special you want me to wear? Something... dominant?

Clips4sale.com

#5060 - 11/27/16 06:51 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

OUR WISH YOUR COMMAND

He can choose: obey or d1e. Crazy Maddy and Joss have fun over a wormy guy and satisfied their needs for domination

Clips4sale.com

#5073 - 12/08/16 02:42 PM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

More Than you

you are Mine now, more than you know. I have you wrapped around My finger. Like My so many devoted slaves before you, you're so oblivious to it. It's ok little perv, I've seen it all before from hundreds- no thousands of slaves. So much resistance.. telling lies, inconsistent gifts and tribute. But you see, I know more than you know.. you're hooked and its just a matter of time before I make you a completely obedient slave. I've see it all before. you will start as My foot slave, all new disobedient slaves like you start there. Yep, you start at the bottom and work your way up. Soon you will not be able to even function without My approval and satisfaction. you don't even know it yet, but you truly are lower than My feet and that is where you will stay until I have a real assignment for you. I have you right where I want you, more than you know.

Clips4sale.com

#5079 - 12/13/16 10:21 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Electric Affair

I'm in a good mood today. Electric locked balls make me happy. Slave kneels and takes his electrified cock treatment like the little bitch he is. At times I am sadistic, at times just pleasantly conversant as I fry my client's balls during this extremely charming and particularly hot dick-melting scene, and we find out that slave has been paying tributes to others as well as me. So we make a little adjustment in our arrangement.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/99921/16848178/Electric-Affair

#5090 - 12/22/16 02:04 PM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Goddess Brooke Kitchen Inspection

Superior Goddess Brooke’s new boyfriend is on his way over soon and since she’s really starting to like this guy her plan is to impress him with her ability to keep a sparkling-clean house. But of course there’s no way Superior Goddess would ever clean it herself! That's never going to happen- not when there’s a slave with a ballshocker strapped around his nuts for proper motivation to do it for her!

Clips4sale.com

#5095 - 12/30/16 07:38 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Pimped out

When a slave is not meeting My standards of servitude I make him suffer to be useful to Me as his Goddess. In this case, this slave was a useless a piece of human furniture as My table in the clip Rent-a-slave, where I then pimped him out to serve My girlfriend as a house boy. slave was returned, and I am not impressed! I'm driving him off to a location I have advertised as a gloryhole.

Clips4sale.com

#5101 - 01/09/17 07:51 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Ariana Grande Gets A Grip

"I would love to see You act as Ariana Grande on the set of a music video in production. Being a total Diva to the crew! Being really bitchy, bossy and abusive to the workers on the set. Maybe even kick one in the nuts and make him Your personal assistant and making Your bitch by kissing Your feet. Slapping him spit on his face. Empress you are truly beautiful and its always been a fantasy of mine to see you act like Ariana Grande because I think you look like her and Your both so mean when You want to be."

Clips4salecom

#5105 - 01/11/17 12:00 PM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Pussy Slide Milking

Alina Li is a young and horny Mistress who wants nothing more then to have her pussy satisfied with slave cock. When she gets wet and extremely horny she uses her slaves as sex toys to get herself off. She jerks his cock until it is rock hard then slips it deep inside her cunt just the way she likes. Alina cums hard using her human dildo then slides up an down on the shaft of his throbbing cock with her wet pussy making him blow his load. She wipes the rest of his filth onto his face and leaves him tied down and helpless until she is ready to use her sex toy again.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/8341/16980188/Pussy-Slide-Milking---MP4

#5124 - 01/21/17 08:22 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

SlavesPainMistressPleasure

Lady Sofia orders her devoted slave at her feet and her dangerous Italian leather stilettos. While sitting on a couch smoking a cigarette she wants to humiliate and torture her slave! Without mercy she abuses his legs as a footrest digging the sharp heels of her sexy shoes deep and painful in his flesh. He is moaning in pain but she just smiles watching his face while he suffers for her pleasure. Lady Sofia spits in his face…again and again! She kicks his chest and slaps his face brutal with her high heel shoes and she tortures him by digging the heels deep in his chest and belly. At the end of this great femdom clip she beats him with a crop. This hot Mistress is just beautiful and sadistic! A pleasure watching her torturing her slave! Nice close ups, too!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/12493/17052308/SlavesPainMistressPleasure--MP4-

#5150 - 02/03/17 06:59 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Spanking Mean Girl Style

The old slave has been getting spanked for so many years (just look how old he is) that he has built up a high pain tolerance. But he has never been spanked by a mean girl like Princess Beverly before. All these slaves think they are so tough and experienced but they always end up breaking down when a mean girl gets a hold of them. Princess Beverly knows this and plans to use it to her advantage by beating the slave until he agrees to give her all the money in his retirement account. He’s so old that Princess Beverly is even making him change his life insurance policy so everything will go to Princess Beverly leaving nothing for his family.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/32364/16275434/Spanking-Mean-Girl-Style--1080-HD-

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Goddess_Evilena 
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (lukaC4S), 24 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms