Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#5687 - 08/24/17 09:50 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Loc: Serbia
Programming the slave

The video starts with the slave being called by you. He reaches the room where you are: you are amazing, claded in a wonderful and sensual latex dress. You ask him if he is ready for the next level of submission, but before he can answer you interrupt him and say "Of course you are". Then he is put in some sort of predicament (a cage or on his knees, with handcuffs and a ball-gag) and, when he cannot move anymore, You put ear-phones and blindfold him... The screen turns black, some beeps are heard and Your sensual voice starts to state Your Commandments, the rules that every slave of Yours should follow. The rules are repeated many times, there is a sensation of inescapable alienation, where the slave slips into submission... Then the blindfold is removed... The first thing the slave slave sees is your feet/shoe and he passionately starts to kiss it while you laugh and caress his head, telling how a good slave he is and how his mind is now totally under your control.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/107054/18200580/Programming+the+slave

#5699 - 09/04/17 03:56 PM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

New Little Dick Slave

Princess Bella and Princess Aria acquired a new slave they are calling slave “little dick” for obvious reasons. They make the slave lay down flat on his back legs apart so his little cock is fully exposed to their judgmental gaze. Princess Bella and Princess Aria sit above him with riding crops in their hands. Princess Bella says his cock looks like a little useless worm. Princess Bella asks the slave how big his tiny cock can get when it’s fully hard and the slave says five inches. Princess Bella is holding a tape measure in her hand and she measures out five inches laughing at how small that is. Princess Bella asks Princess Aria if she would ever have sex with a guy with a cock that small and she answers absolutely not out of the question. Princess Aria says she would just laugh at a cock that small. Princess Bella agrees and mentions that her current boyfriend has a big 9 inch cock. Princess Bella wonders if the reason the slave became a submissive in the first place was because he knew his cock was too small and that the only way he could ever please women was by becoming her slave.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/32364/16754302/New+Little+Dick+Slave+%281080+HD%29

#5724 - 09/11/17 02:01 PM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Brutally kicked in the face

The slave crawls around on the carpet in his underwear. His head is dizzy and his vision is blurred. He tries to focus on his astonishing mistress, but all he can see is her blond hair and the pair of cruel boots that's going to kick him in the head again. Mistress Ariel wathces his distress with satisfaction, she moves closer to him, so she can lift her leg again and kick him in the face with her high heel boots. Then she sits on his back and kicks him from left and right from this comfortable position.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39213/18244188/FULL+HD+Brutally+kicked+in+the+face

#5739 - 09/17/17 09:10 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Better Off

You'd be better off without me. You could take the money you spend on me, the money you pay to jerk for me, and take a girl out on a date. For the amount you've spent on me you could have even bought yourself a blow job or gotten fucked by a hooker. You could spend your money bettering your life... and yet, you don't want that at all. You prefer to spend your cash on ME, the perfect illustrious Goddess of your dreams! You love paying to stroke for me and you wouldn't have it any other way, would you, addict? Come on, stroke slut, come and get what you crave!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/26992/18324345/Better+Off

#5744 - 09/18/17 10:05 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

My Edging Specialty

That's what it is. I can edge any boy beyond the moment, where they can't even say I Love You but they would. Be careful buying these, and more so if you actually want a session. My only rule is that our first session isn't more than 2 hrs (I might damage you too much if we go longer right away). Watch the roller coaster expertise. You know I'm on a role when I start narrating what I'm going to do. Boys can't handle that for some reason. Thus the restraints. Fun day. Unedited scene.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/111932/18285814/My+Edging+Specialty

#5763 - 09/23/17 12:24 PM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

GAG ORDER part 1 feat AstroDomina, Casey Calvert, Lance Hart, Charlotte Sartre and Miss Forbid

Routine home invasion. Sydney and Casey broke into a lawyer's house and overpowered him and his wife. They got them both tied up, bound and gagged. Before robbing the house, the ladies find some time to play with their victims. Grope them, taunt them. And then an unexpected guest arrives. The young law clerk. She is no match for the two robbers and in no time, she too is bound and gagged and forced to watch Casey fuck the lawyer's wife. This is one fun home invasion for Sydney and Casey!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/56587/...id+%28HD+MP4%29

#5782 - 09/28/17 07:29 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Brutal teasing

Mistress Bella knows from the look of her slave that he is totally into her and he would do anything to please her in any way. But Bella doesn't want anything else from him, only his suffering and pain. She slowly teases him by walking past and slightly touching his body with hers, then she gives him a slap. Then she grabs his head by his hair and spits into his mough, kicks his balls and pinches his nipples. The slave feels both humilated and aroused and his confused body doesn't know how to react properly.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39213/18358975/FULL+HD+Brutal+teasing

#5788 - 09/29/17 09:34 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Goddes Blair's Stroke Session

I have a great video 50 min stroke challenge for you. Follow along and watch during a play session. I have my pussy & ass worshipped, I stoke his cock then fuck his ass. I want you to focus on me the entire time. I will tell you just how I want it. Let's play the stroke game.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8341/18379551/Goddes+Blair%27s+Stroke+Session

#5794 - 10/01/17 08:29 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Caged and Enslaved

Shackled inside the cage, you are the newest slave stock to be auctioned off to a new female owner. Naked and -striped with the lashes of My whip, you are broken. Seeing Me walk up to the cage, you look up to your Supreme leather Goddess in awe and fear. The sting of My verbal degradation keeps you on your knees and crawling to the cage gate to beg to kiss My boots. But you are new and inexperienced, untrained and worthless. you will prove your potential and get used to licking the dirt off My boot soles behind the bars. your tongue is used well, a boot licking carpet may be a use for you. But the potential Mistress coming to view you today is in need of an ashtray. Let's see how obedient you are while I make you My ashtray behind the cage. you had better hope to please Me and learn your place very quickly if you wish to ever crawl out of this cage.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/107054/18395860/Caged+and+Enslaved

#5800 - 10/02/17 12:20 PM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

LieDownAndSuffer

Lady Katharinas wicked high heel leather boots are perfect for torturing a slave! The heels are sharp from walking on the streets and she can cause her slave a lot of pain with it! Lady Katharina is very sadistic and for being sure that her devoted slave suffers a lot she beats him hard and brutal with a flogger, too! In the beginning she is sitting on a chair ordering her slave to lie down on the cold floor. He is a great target for her sadistic pleasures so she starts to torture him by digging the sharp heels deep and painful in his flesh! Lady Katharina can't resist to make a lot of scratches on his chest and to walk over him toruring him under her wicked high heel leather boots! With a smile on her lips she shows him that he is just a piece of sh...t...just there to suffer for his beautiful Mistress! In between she beats him full force with a flogger. Great face crushing, nice close ups, brutal boot domination, trampling, crushing, ruthless beating. German language with English subtitles! 1920x1080 MP4.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/57271/18403942/LieDownAndSuffer+%28MP4%29

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Goddess_Evilena 
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms