Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#5808 - 10/05/17 10:58 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Loc: Serbia
Sweet Cheesecake With Sweet Humiliation

You was a good boy and you deserve a piece of cheesecake. You will eat it as you always eat: from me shoes and from the floor. Enjoy!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/119584/18417726/Sweet+Cheesecake+With+Sweet+Humiliation

#5815 - 10/08/17 10:09 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Cock Sucking Trance

My influence over your sexuality has grown so strong, I am going to train you to do things you have only dreamt of. I know the thought of sucking another mans cock is just as arousing as it is frightening. I am here to re-program your mind and sexual rewards system in order to get you to do things you have previously been too scared to actually act upon. Just follow along and stroke, the images become more explicit as I edge you closer to orgasm. The more turned on you become the more gay imagery I will show you. You will not be able to get the thought of sucking cock out of your mind.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8341/18414300/Cock+Sucking+Trance

#5826 - 10/12/17 09:35 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Downward Dawg for My FEET

Do you like your place? ON the floor.. I do. It's the perfect place, to have My feet in your face. Lol, just like a woof on all fours. Im going to keep you down there.. you're an obedient woof, doing what I want you to do. How could you resist this feet anyway? Their on My body and I am your owner. you have to listen to your Empress. you're going to BEG Me for My feet. BEG LIKE A . I'll tell you this much, this is the best you'll ever get. My feet are your new world now. you're so lucky you've found them.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78787/18441883/Downward+Dawg+for+My+FEET

#6572 - 05/09/18 03:24 PM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Chloe - Money Debt Sacrifice

1080 HD:  The beautiful Princess Chloe has her old slave on his knees for his weekly tribute routine.  Chloe has made her old fool of a slave build a small shrine for her in his basement. It must edge himself morning and evening at this shrine.  The old fool is kept in chastity during the week so his worship session basically involves trying to masturbate in chastity.  Weekly the idiot must provide tribute money, a new debt, and some sort of sacrifice.  The idiot pays Chloe $300 a week which she counts in her greedy hands.  Next the idiot must take on some kind of debt for Chloe.  It just received a new credit card which is for her to max out at her leisure.  Finally the idiot must make one sacrifice that Princess Chloe will judge if it pleases her.  Chloe wants the sacrifice to hurt.  Chloe find this week’s sacrifice to be insufficient so instead of being allowed to make a worship puddle it will be edged 5 times and locked back up.  Chloe repeats her mantra of money debt sacrifice while the idiot edges himself.  The idiot will learn to be selfless and to sacrifice for Princess.  (17:28 long)

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21233/...+with+Edging%29

#6578 - 05/11/18 10:31 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Broken toy

It has finally sunk in to this objects head that it is nothing but an unworthy, literal toy. A toy that has been played with over and over and over again and is now programmed into an inanimate object. I left it overnight and while I have been out all day it just lays on the floor like a forgotten toy. So when I arrive I just laugh at its pathetic immobile state and naked body begging to be played with. Once I start using My toy, the only thing that moves is its twitching dick, that is how I like it - completely pliable and puppet-like. But I know I can break it even more. These boots were made for breaking boys into toys - and that's just what they'll do! Edging and swopping between My PVC gloves and boots until I see a glimmer of desperation... And then a cum countdown with an ultimatum. Is the toy truly broken? Is there still cum in those balls? Will it shoot and drip in devastation? Aww too bad broken toy! I will have to put it away in My dark closet - dragging and kicking it to fit inside just like you would any other piece of junk.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/107054/19582777/Broken+toy

#6584 - 05/12/18 11:05 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Ashlynn & Cecilia Lesbian Domination Blackmail

Cecilia and I have been neighbors for as long as I can remember. We used to be best friends but grew apart once I started exploring my sexuality and experimenting with other things that her square parents didn't approve of. They ended up moving Cecilia to a private school where she couldn't be "spoiled" by typical eighteen year old experiences. I always try to hang out with her but she doesn't seem to hold the same interests anymore. After hooking up with a few girls around school, I realized I can go either way and get the best of both worlds! I've been making passing at Cecilia but now, she seems to be avoiding me more and more. Even with her cute little goody two-shoes act for mommy and daddy, I'm sure I can find some dirt on her!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489...+Blackmail+-+SD

#6590 - 05/13/18 11:48 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

The Carmela Cult

Are you having a good vacation here at the camp it’s a lot of fun right. I know these meditation retreats can be very strange at times. Every camp has a different set up and vibe to it and you never know really what you are going to get. Well this camp has some rules first you are not allowed to talk to anyone. You will refer to me as Princess Carmela. Next you will follow all of my orders no matter how strange. If you don’t do what I say when I say it you will have sanctions place on you till you fully repent. You will not be allowed to leave until you have reached “total illumination” that is to say total obedience to your new master.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/71196/19582143/The+Carmela+Cult+%281080+HD%29

#6596 - 05/14/18 10:35 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Spitting girls

Mistress Ariel and her friend Amanda is playing with their slave. They both know that the slave is in blind love with both of them, so they can play with his emotions in every possible way. He has to lay down on his back in front of them and wait for the two beauties to spit him on the face and in the mouth. He feels fortunate and pathetic at the same time, especially when he feels their sneering glance and their humilating giggles.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39213/18384163/%28HD%29+Spitting+girls

#6598 - 05/16/18 10:47 AM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Dominatrix C@nnibal

Be careful! There is a dangerous woman prowling around at night and men. She lures her victims by posing as a Dominatrix using her charm and beauty to seduce men, teasing them until they lower their guard so she can take advantage of her vulnerable prey and kidnaps them. The male victims are easily overpowered, unusually quick to submit to their smaller captor. She is a ruthless and sinister tormentor, using all sorts of torture devices on her captured men. Locked away in her dungeon, men are never heard from again. The only remains that have been fond were the carved-up bones of her victims. The gruesome evidence points to a grim ending full of suffering. It’s rumored she chops up her men and even consumes them, eaten alive, completely devoured by their captor…

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/16312/19619251/Dominatrix+C%40nnibal

#6609 - 05/17/18 05:36 PM Re: Top Female Domination Clips [Re: foxivy]
foxivy Offline

Why? Because It's #WCW

The Supreme Goddess Brianna is relaxing at home with a subservient slave in a cage on the floor by her boots. She orders him to lick the bottoms of her leather boots while ramping up the intensity of the vibrator she has planted in the slave’s ass. Goddess Brianna extracts the subject from the uncomfortably small cage and initiates a series of games in which she employs teasing and torture along with the use of particularly evil devices meant to belittle the slave’s manhood and enhance the training process. The slave is subjected to having his mistress’s moist stockings rubbed on his face as he is told to sniff and lick like a good little puppy. Brianna uses sounds deep into his pee hole while jerking him off. The slave’s only purpose is to serve and this one is exactly where he should be. While the experience will be forever memorable for the slave, it’s just a normal Wednesday afternoon for Goddess Brianna.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/38347/19611305/Why%3F+Because+It%27s+%23WCW+-+MP4+%28HD%2F720p%29

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Goddess_Evilena 
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
1 registered (lukaC4S), 24 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms