Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#5125 - 01/21/17 02:45 PM 2017 Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo
Hi, everyone-

As most of you know, I have been on a 95% scene hiatus for about a year, in order to focus on my vanilla career and socio-political endeavors. As of the beginning of the year, I have begun taking sessions again, having really missed partaking in the joy that is bdsm.

Here's the thing: over the past year, state and federal policies, as well as overall social climate, in the US has become more antagonistic toward women, LGBT, people of color, immigrants, atheists, voters, education, healthcare, safety, and the environment, while promoting ignorance, violence, greed, and discrimination... and did I mention ignorance.

So, 100% of my net session income going forward will be donated* to (including, but not limited to) the following social and political groups, who are working to make this a safe, equal, and fair country for everyone, not just for wealthy straight white CIS Christian men.

Voter Rights (anti- Voter Suppression)
-Common Cause
-Brennan Center

Civil Rights
-ACLU (I have been a member for 24 years)
-Southern Poverty Law Center

Secular Justice
-Freedom from Religion Foundation
-Center for Inquiry

Women's Justice
-National Women's Law Center
-League of Women Voters

Health Care
-Planned Parenthood
-NARAL

LGBT Rights
-Lambda Legal
-GMHC

Environmental Issues
-Sierra Club
-Earth Justice

And
-Union of Concerned Scientists
-Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
-Native American Rights Fund
-Campaign Zero
-Girl Scouts
-Represent.Us

Very much looking forward to seeing my subs again, meeting new people, and having loads of fun, as well as making a difference.

Regards
-Ms Black

PS-
If you are unable to session now or I am too far away from where you are, please do make the donations directly to the organizations, either in my name or your own. Thank you.

----------

*OK, I was partially already doing this, but am officially now making it 100%

#5126 - 01/21/17 04:02 PM Re: 2017 Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Soapy Offline

Loc: USA,USA
Wow. That is such an awesome thing to do.

You have my respect and my esteem!

Edited by Soapy (01/21/17 04:07 PM)

- Ms. Regan Black

#5136 - 01/25/17 07:35 PM Re: 2017 Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is [Re: Soapy]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Thank you, Soapy.

I've been getting a number of emails from guys who are super upset about it. All the 'now I'll never session with you, liberal cow' messages are from people who have never contacted me before and with whom I would never session, anyway.
It's honestly a shame that they can be so hateful for no other reason than a woman thinking and acting for herself. It's almost like they aren't actually submissive or something.

Regards
-Regan

#5139 - 01/28/17 10:37 AM Re: 2017 Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Soapy Offline

Originally Posted By: Ms Regan Black
It's honestly a shame that they can be so hateful for no other reason than a woman thinking and acting for herself. It's almost like they aren't actually submissive or something.

At the least they don't respect women. Not as people, not as human beings who are agents with their own views and agendas who are entitled to have both as human beings -- as they themselves are.

Some of them are probably the same guys who are so ashamed of their kinks they can't even look at it in the privacy of their own thoughts and who will vent that as hostility against the people they satisfy their kinks with when things turn.

- Ms. Regan Black

#5141 - 01/30/17 12:32 PM Re: 2017 Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is [Re: Ms Regan Black]
TheMistressCyber Offline

Loc: ONLY INDIAN DOMME- NYC/Toronto...
That is very impressive and sends a powerful message:)

#5272 - 03/26/17 08:49 PM Re: 2017 Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Mistress Minax Offline

Loc: SF, CA
Brilliant and fuck 'em:)

#5273 - 03/27/17 07:36 AM Re: 2017 Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Soapy Offline

+ 1

- Ms. Regan Black

#6362 - 03/09/18 05:49 PM Itís MRB Birthday Month! [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Thoughtful gifts include donating in my name to below.

Of course, other gifts are great, too, I wonít deny! It is just so important to support every part of your dommeís life, not just the scene related.

Also, call your senators to vote no on SESTA!

Regards
-Ms Black

Originally Posted By: Ms Regan Black
Hi, everyone-

As most of you know, I have been on a 95% scene hiatus for about a year, in order to focus on my vanilla career and socio-political endeavors. As of the beginning of the year, I have begun taking sessions again, having really missed partaking in the joy that is bdsm.

Here's the thing: over the past year, state and federal policies, as well as overall social climate, in the US has become more antagonistic toward women, LGBT, people of color, immigrants, atheists, voters, education, healthcare, safety, and the environment, while promoting ignorance, violence, greed, and discrimination... and did I mention ignorance.

So, 100% of my net session income going forward will be donated* to (including, but not limited to) the following social and political groups, who are working to make this a safe, equal, and fair country for everyone, not just for wealthy straight white CIS Christian men.

Voter Rights (anti- Voter Suppression)
-Common Cause
-Brennan Center

Civil Rights
-ACLU (I have been a member for 24 years)
-Southern Poverty Law Center

Secular Justice
-Freedom from Religion Foundation
-Center for Inquiry

Women's Justice
-National Women's Law Center
-League of Women Voters

Health Care
-Planned Parenthood
-NARAL

LGBT Rights
-Lambda Legal
-GMHC

Environmental Issues
-Sierra Club
-Earth Justice

And
-Union of Concerned Scientists
-Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
-Native American Rights Fund
-Campaign Zero
-Girl Scouts
-Represent.Us

Very much looking forward to seeing my subs again, meeting new people, and having loads of fun, as well as making a difference.

Regards
-Ms Black

PS-
If you are unable to session now or I am too far away from where you are, please do make the donations directly to the organizations, either in my name or your own. Thank you.

----------

*OK, I was partially already doing this, but am officially now making it 100%

#6363 - 03/10/18 07:10 AM Where to send? [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Soapy Offline

If we wanted you to get something, where could we send it?

- Ms. Regan Black

#6661 - 06/04/18 05:14 AM Re: Itís MRB Birthday Month! [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Walker77 Offline

Loc: New York
Very impressive Ms Black. Always great to see someone who stands up to a problem

#6667 - 06/04/18 09:23 PM Re: Itís MRB Birthday Month! [Re: Walker77]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

It is important to do what's right, in whatever way one can.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Ms Regan Black 
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms