Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#80 - 01/15/13 02:04 AM Favorite medical fetish?
Mistress_Simone Offline

Loc: Chicago,Ill. and Saint Louis, ...
I love medical play as a whole. However I have some favorite activities that win out over others. I love enema play, especially unusual mixtures and volume retention. Sounds and catheters also are a huge triger for me. Invasiveness to my submissive's body is a key factor for my enjoyment.
What gets you about medical play? Are certain activities key to your exam?

#82 - 01/15/13 10:23 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Hi, Simone-

I would say sharps~ needles, scalpels... you know, all the fun stuff!

-Regan Black

#84 - 01/19/13 11:09 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
CBTwhore Offline

Loc: CA
From a male sub viewpoint, I like needles, staples,sounds, and catheters. I once had my whole cock & balls stapled into a tight little package. I've also had my scrotum filled with saline which felt incredible, looked hot, and lasted for close to a day. They were so full, every my mistress hit me with her crop, it made a nice loud thud.

#90 - 01/22/13 10:41 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: CBTwhore]
Mme Katorga Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area - ...
Originally Posted By: analcbtwhore
From a male sub viewpoint, I like needles, staples,sounds, and catheters. I once had my whole cock & balls stapled into a tight little package. I've also had my scrotum filled with saline which felt incredible, looked hot, and lasted for close to a day. They were so full, every my mistress hit me with her crop, it made a nice loud thud.

Wow, it sounds like you're a good medical toys experiment for your Mistress. Reading the above, this sounds rather like a lady I might know personally smile

#91 - 01/22/13 11:09 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
Mme Katorga Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area - ...
I love the invasive elements too, particularly when I have someone well restrained.

For me, I like the concept of "cruel medical practices & experiments" and I really get into the aspect of giving "treatments" along with the invasion and control. For me, the various toys and items more than a strict Doctor or Nurse exam of the patient - although that can be really fun too - the "quack" medical element gets me going. I have a thing for aprons so my black rubber apron with my black surgical mask are likely to come out in force.

Some of my favorite things: Sounds, rebreathers & masks, needles, tens units, catheters, saline infusion, skin staplers, IV Bags, pumps, specula, cupping sets, sample containers, icing/heating the areas, and for those who like to go there with me scalpels, cautery pens, and suturing kits. I also usually incorporate the Venus 2000 as a kind of medical device as well. Something about the tubing, sound of the motor, and sleeve makes me think "med".

And here I thought we'd just be talking about "what happens if I get a cane mark that won't go away for a month" in this forum.

#99 - 01/23/13 10:14 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Hi, Simone-

I've also started collecting prosthetic limbs.
Would that count as medical fetish, too?

Regards
-Regan Black

#107 - 01/24/13 12:51 AM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mme Katorga]
CBTwhore Offline

Loc: CA
Mme Katorga,
Yes, I believe you do know her. I am always a willing toy for her, medical or otherwise.

#108 - 01/24/13 01:12 AM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Ms Regan Black]
MayaSinstress Offline

Loc: Chicago, Il
I agree with Regan, anything sharp and pointy. I am also a huge fan of scrotal inflation. I have quite the collection of before and after photos!

Miss Maya Sinstress

#124 - 01/24/13 03:42 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
Mistress Wynter Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I love scalpels and sounds. There is something delicious about the invasion and intimacy of those two activities that puts me in a very quiet state of sadistic joy.

I mean, I like a lot of activities that fall under this category (where does branding fall??? lol) but those two are my favorites right now.

#182 - 01/29/13 12:21 AM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
Mistress Jadis Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Sounds are a huge favourite of mine. Like many of you have said above the sheer invasiveness of it is attractive to me. I also really like enema play. Specula are also great... invasive invasive invasive!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

January
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms