Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#200 - 01/30/13 12:47 AM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
CBTwhore Offline

Loc: CA
Sounds with electrics connected to them get my attention. The intensity varies with the depth of the sound creating an interesting dilemma. Do I like the sensations more with the sound pushed all the way in or almost all the way out? It's hard to say. Both have their appeal.

#301 - 02/07/13 12:57 AM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
Goddess_Evilena Offline

Loc: Miami, Fl USA
Love the sharps and electrics

Hardcore Hypnotist
South Florida

#385 - 02/09/13 01:59 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
Quietboy Offline

Loc: NYC
Hello Mistress Simone-

I would have to say that the medical devices I enjoy most are sounds and anal specula. Like many others, being invaded and probed is a large part of what makes medical play seductive. I also really enjoy the potential for progressing to larger objects as we go. Knowing that the speculum can always be opened up just a little wider, or that there's always a bigger sound lying on the tray is thrilling. I both crave and fear being stretched that next inch.

Uniforms have a pretty powerful effect on my mindset. And for me the classic nurse's uniform represents and projects authority, intelligence, sexiness, and that aura of "I'm a professional and I know what's best for you," which combine to put me in a lovely head space. Also, many of our medical visits in life happened because someone else made us go. Whether a parent or spouse, a boss who sent us home from work, or the medical secretary who called and chastised us for being overdue for a visit, "going to the doctor's office" is already a kind of submissive act. Even before you walk in the door. And that's pretty fun too.

#429 - 02/09/13 11:18 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Quietboy]
switchy Offline

For me it's enema play. Gotta love it. On either side of the coin, there is nothing more humiliating than an exacerbation of bodily functions in the presence of a member of the opposite sex who one would be trying to express. Personally, i only find enema play fun when both parties are present for expulsion. How do you guys prefer it?

#439 - 02/09/13 11:46 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Quietboy]
Mistress Wynter Offline

Loc: New York, NY
Have I ever mentioned that you have a sexy brain? Well you do.

Plus... guess who's wearing her nurse's uniform soon? Right on.

#458 - 02/10/13 10:35 AM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: CBTwhore]
hoodman Offline

Loc: Georgia
Originally Posted By: CBTwhore
From a male sub viewpoint, I like needles, staples,sounds, and catheters. I once had my whole cock & balls stapled into a tight little package. I've also had my scrotum filled with saline which felt incredible, looked hot, and lasted for close to a day. They were so full, every my mistress hit me with her crop, it made a nice loud thud.

All this time I've been limiting myself to sounds now. I forgot all about saline infusion! It's really cool and feels unique. Needles on the balls or nipple/chest only, I really can't do them on the cock. The more I do this stuff the more I'm finding what I really like and what I really don't care for.

#510 - 02/10/13 07:16 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress Wynter]
Quietboy Offline

Originally Posted By: Mistress Wynter
Have I ever mentioned that you have a sexy brain? Well you do.

Plus... guess who's wearing her nurse's uniform soon? Right on.

Awww, thank you Mistress Wynter. I like my brain too. And yet despite our affection for it, we keep gleefully depriving it of oxygen. Why is that? wink

#568 - 02/12/13 10:06 AM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
marstoy Offline

Loc: Arizona
While I've recently gotten into having needles in the nipples, my all time favorite is enema play.

When I started out in the scene I was fortunate to meet a former RN, Dominatrix in Berkeley who had a full range of equipment. She had plug, dildo and balloon nozzles as well as several lengths and sizes of colon tubes. Over the years I had many a wild enema session with her and got them all. One favorite was having the balloon put in and attached to two bags- one hot and one cold. She'd alternate and make me guess which I was getting. That's harder to tell than you may realize!

All time favorite was with a pump she had which controlled the flow by rheostat. Again, I'd have the balloon in and fully inflated. She'd work that control, giving me a series of short quick spurts, followed by long slow ones. Oh my.

#609 - 02/13/13 06:47 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
submale9992003 Offline

Loc: New York Queens
I like needles , sounds , tens.

#879 - 02/23/13 02:02 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Ms Regan Black]
Mistress_Simone Offline

Loc: Chicago,Ill. and Saint Louis, ...
Sharp and pointy things make me squee with delight. So do Daleks!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms