Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#897 - 02/24/13 08:25 AM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
ptw-paulette Offline

Loc: chicago
AS a male sub, i love OB/GYN themed play: being tied to the exam table, legs in stirrups, awaiting the nurse's torments. As for tools, cleansing enemas are a great way to start and while i've had limited (no) success with catheters, it's something that fascimates me. i'm also interested in trying a specula as a new adventure. As a total bundage baby, i love the restraint aspect with straitjackets and rebreather hoods.

#1820 - 05/09/13 09:23 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
bobbo Offline

Loc: chicago il
I felt that an enema was on the calender for today. I put a couple of bars of Ivory soap in a bucket and keep reheating hot water that was in the container and melted the bars of soap. then I put the container in the freezer to cool to proper temperature. While I was doing this I took a new bar of Ivory and cut it in half shaving the sharp edges and rounded each end. Filling the enema bag that has a hand pump with a douch nozzle and hanging it up I then took each 1/2 piece of soap and dipped it in water so it would be slippery and inserted which started cramps. I then layed down and took my enema. This is an enema that is tough to hold. I did this several times reinserting the bar soap to get my but clean. Well my bag is waiting so I will write again later. e smiles

#1821 - 05/09/13 09:31 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: bobbo]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Hi, bobbo-

How often do you do this procedure?

Regards
-MRB

#1831 - 05/12/13 10:06 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Ms Regan Black]
bobbo Offline

As for a period of time between doing this type of session maybe once a month. As I said it is a tought enema and it took a day to recover after a day of this cleansing. This is a very soapy enema, almost a jelliton,and had to be pumped in all 2 1/2 qts. Other wise enjoy an enema any time I can.

#2133 - 06/18/13 11:23 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
bobbo Offline

I am a medical experament, least I would like to think so. Love strotal inflaction. Needles are not my favorite. Enemas are my major kink. What I would like to get a hold of is and animal speculum. The tongs are about 14in long and would a wonderful job of opening up a person/animal. Got to find a place to purchase it.

#2185 - 06/30/13 06:02 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: bobbo]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Hi, bobbo-

That is really big.
Where would one find that speculum?

-MRB

#2188 - 07/02/13 01:49 AM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
CBTwhore Offline

Loc: CA
I believe bobbo is referring to an equine speculum. Extreme Restraints has them for about $100.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/speculums_157/huge-equine-speculum_1107.html

Although I've never used one, I would like to try it. They are quite intimidating when you see them up close. The picture with the baseball gives a good perspective of the size.

#2189 - 07/02/13 02:35 AM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: CBTwhore]
Mistress Jadis Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Oh that is big.. very hot though and I know quite a few keen insertion players who would be up for the challenge.

#2230 - 07/14/13 11:27 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
bobbo Offline

Thanks all for your input. As for insertables after a good clean out I use a long thin cucumber with plenty of lub. love the feel as it goes in and in further and maybe all the way.

#3454 - 06/17/14 06:18 PM Re: Favorite medical fetish? [Re: Mistress_Simone]
kickable Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Hello,
Unfortunately i don't have much of a medical fetish other than a Female psychiatrist roleplay fantasy.
However, i lived four months on the heart transplant wing of a hospital and was tempted to ask a local Mistress to visit my room for a session.
my idea was for Her to show up and, like the doctors and nurses. put on a pair of gloves right away. i thought she might squeeze and spank my balls. Perhaps spit in my mouth. Perhaps she might have some ideas.
However, i was hooked up to heart monitors. I couldn't even masturbate without nurses running into my room to ask me if i was ok.
i am still on the heart transplant list, but am doing much better. i had an operation to implant a pump inside my body. The pump is hooked up to my heart.
kick

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms