Page 62 of 156 < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 155 156 >
Topic Options
#5810 - 10/05/17 11:22 AM Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com [Re: lukaC4S]
lukaC4S Offline

Loc: Serbia
Introducing Maia Evon

Here at BBD we pride ourselves on finding you guys the hottest new talent and introducing them to the world of mixed wrestling and beatdowns! Once again we bring you the stunning Maia Evon! The 24 year old has never done any kind of wrestling in her life, however her smoking body looks like it could definitely put a hurting on someone if she was trained up. After showing her a mix of holds we have her go at it with Fluffy. She tries out multiple holds seeing how hard she can squeeze and make him tap. We don't wanna kie to you guys like other studios, this is her first time ever so naturally she isn;t as hardcore as you've come to expect from our main roster girls, but man, the potential is there! After he warms up and bit you can see the gleam in her eyes as she slowly comes around to the fact that beating up men can be extremely enjoyable. Her legs in particular looks fantastic wrapped around a neck. We're super excited to see her progress in upcoming shoots!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/47807/18428986/Introducing+Maia+Evon+-+SD+MP4

#5811 - 10/05/17 11:23 AM Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com [Re: lukaC4S]
lukaC4S Offline

#5812 - 10/06/17 03:06 PM Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com [Re: lukaC4S]
lukaC4S Offline

Screaming louder and louder

First the slave gets some hard face slaps from Mistress Zita and Mistress Anette, but much more is coming. After tying his wrists Zita strokes his naked thighs with a riding crop, making him jump up and down. Then a blindfold comes and few more hard smack, then a cane in the hands of Mistress Anette, who uses it to stroke his thighs again. Suddenly Zita grabs his cock and starts to pull it hard, that makes him scream more than before.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/20885/18440593/Screaming+louder+and+louder+part3+FHD+MP4

#5813 - 10/06/17 03:16 PM Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com [Re: lukaC4S]
lukaC4S Offline

A ROBBER'S AFFAIR - Part 3 feat AstroDomina, Karlee Grey and D.Arclyte

After taking care of the jewelry buyer, overpowering the security guy D and getting the best of jewelry seller Karlee, Sydney has both D and Karlee tied up in her dungeon. She plays with both for a while as they're bound and gagged and helpless. Sydney plays with D's balls and his dick and spends some extra time on Karlee's majestic boobs. She knows that there are secret safeguards in place with Karlee's company so she makes Karlee call in to make sure they don't get suspicious. D gets to speak with his company too so Sydney can make sure no one will come after them. Satisfied with how her captives handled the phone calls, Sydney has something fun in mind. She puts on a strapon and picks D to have some fun with first. Bent over with his ass up in the air, there is nowhere for D to go as Sydney approaches his naked butt. Truth be told, D takes it like a champ. Makes you wonder if he's done this before in his personal time. Regardless, Sydney doesn't want to leave out Karlee so after she's done with D, she gives Karlee a good fucking too. It's only fair! Sydney is having so much fun with these too, it'll be a shame to get rid of them.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/56587/...te+%28HD+MP4%29

#5814 - 10/06/17 03:18 PM Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com [Re: lukaC4S]
lukaC4S Offline

Desperate For My Control

Look at you. So desperate for me to control you and fuck up your life. You want me to manipulate and own you. It gets you rock hard thinking about it. You want Princess Rene to own your fucking life and have the power to ruin you. Does the thought turn you on? Admittedly, it does excite me. The thought of me totally destroying you. Cock throbbing? Of course it is.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/26992/18438799/Desperate+For+My+Control

#5816 - 10/08/17 10:11 AM Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com [Re: lukaC4S]
lukaC4S Offline

ForcedToCleanUp

Lady Nisha isn't amused that her slave doesn't cleaned up the room for her satisfaction so she decides to force him cleaning the floor with a little help! She commands him on his knees for cleaning the floor with a small rag. While the slave crawls on his knees doing a lot of effort to please his Mistress Lady Nisha observes his task all the time! For being sure that he is doing his task nice and proper she beats him hard with a flogger. In between she wants him kissing and licking her sexy high arched feet and her elegant Italian peeptoe slingbacks. Lady Nisha is looking so sexy while dominating and humiliating her slave without mercy. She is strict as beautiful and she tortures him with passion! Great femdom punishment with nice worship scenes and a lot of verbal humiliation! German language with English subtitles! 1920x1080 MP4.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/57271/18447649/ForcedToCleanUp+%28MP4%29

#5817 - 10/08/17 10:15 AM Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com [Re: lukaC4S]
lukaC4S Offline

MyHeelsInYourMouth

Dressed in leather Lady Janet is sitting comfortable on a chair wearing a her wicked platform high heel boots. She wants to do a phone call with a good friend sending her some pictures of her worthless slave. Lady Janet orders him to lie down in front of the chair she is sitting on for abusing his mouth as a soft footstool. She commands him to open his mouth and stuffs the heel of her boot in it. A nice way to keep him quiet and to humiliate him at the same time! "Say Cheese!". Lady Janet laughs as she takes the picture sending it to her friend. She humiliates him under her boots and orders him to lick the heel which is fixed right in his mouth. Not easy for this worthless male bitch but amusing for his Mistress! While doing some sms Lady Janet tortures his nipple with the sharp heel of the other boot enjoying the suffering and heels sucking bitch at her mercy! Great femdom and boot humiliation with a lot of POV scenes and some nice close ups. German language with English subtitles! 1920x1080 MP4.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12493/18447115/MyHeelsInYourMouth+%28MP4%29

#5818 - 10/08/17 10:17 AM Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com [Re: lukaC4S]
lukaC4S Offline

Bart's Birthday Beating

Dressed to the nines in my form fitting equestrian gear, it's that time of year again- the time of year I get to destroy Bart's ass on his birthday. I have four of my meanest wooden paddles ready to blister his backside. I plan on beating him so hard that I decided to put a few layers of thin saran wrap around his ass, as I don't want the red stuff flying across the room and getting on my gorgeous gold floors, LOL. But trust me, a tiny bit of saran wrap will not diminish the searing pain I'm about to install in his cute little ass. I administer rapid fire strikes and two handed licks with my huge wooden paddle. I didn't count the strokes I gave him but it had to be at least 300. -MIstress Aleana

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/76787/18446235/Bart%27s+Birthday+Beating+%28mobile%29

#5823 - 10/10/17 01:48 PM Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com [Re: lukaC4S]
lukaC4S Offline

Severely Caned & Paddled

I threw a dinner party for some of my dominant girl friends recently and I let bart have the honor of being our servant. He not only spilled red wine on my white carpet, but he was flirting with the ladies instead of serving. It's time I taught him a lesson. Strapped down to my table, I thrash his ass unmercifully with a thick wooden paddle as I chastise him for his poor service. Next I administer hundreds of full force cane strokes until his ass is demolished. This will teach him how to properly serve at a Goddess Party. xoxo Mistress Aleana

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/76787/18453657/Severely+Caned+%26+Paddled+%28mobile%29

#5824 - 10/10/17 01:54 PM Re: Female Domination Updates @ Clips4Sale.com [Re: lukaC4S]
lukaC4S Offline

Prostitute seducing a religious priest

"You are seen wearing a tight revealing T-shirt with shorts and nails painted. You are sitting and eating some meat, when a priest comes home to advice you. He comes inside and says you should not seduce men and make them her slaves and she should not eat meat. You come to him with the meat in hand, start eating infront of him, laughing at him. You say "I will eat all kind of meat, I will also eat your penis, come to me and I will take you into my hands and seduce you". The priest says that he will not come and asks her to stop. You go near him catch him in your hands and put bad breath into his nose, and say the words "Kussu Kussu" loudly again and again. [Let there be separate closeup shots of you telling the word KUSSU KUSSU in front of the camera] And also you grab his crotch and starts squeezing tightly making him helpless and dizzy. Finally he becomes weak and falls into your hands . You hold there for some time be fondling his crotch and licking his face and telling Kussu Kussu. Then from there you lift him in your hands and put him on your waist like carrying a . You laugh loudly telling that "Now I have you in my hands and there is no escape.....I will steal your semen and sell it to people for money...I will take you and milk you" You take him to the sofa or bed and make him sleep on it. You also sleep beside him and slowly starts squeezing and fondling his bulge in his pants and you start licking his face and tell "Kussu Kussu" near his nose pushing your bad breath. He isand helpless. After some fondling, you slowly unzip his pants and put your hand into it and start fondling his cock through his underwear for sometime and later pull his dick out and milk him."

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/91739/18455247/Prostitute+seducing+a+religious+priest

Page 62 of 156 < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 155 156 >

Moderator:  Goddess_Evilena 
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms