Topic Options
#1287 - 03/15/13 09:29 AM Domme jailed for blackmail in Fin Slavery Case
Aarkey Offline

Loc: South Florida
The article is in Dutch and the translation seems a bit spotty:
http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1038/Rotterdam/ar...t-de-hand.dhtml

Here's the blog entry where I learned about it.
http://aussiesextherapy.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-dangers-of-findom.html

She and her business partner got 20 months for blackmail.

Seems pretty absurd when compared side-by-side with the other article in the UK that I posted. :-/

Snippets: Princess Chantal had set up a contract with her slave for three years of financial domination and blackmail. As part of the "games" played she had instructed the slave to make incriminating videos of himself falsely admitting that he was a pedophile. He was then threatened with them being published on youtube if he did not send her money.

The amount that broke this slave's back was 6000 euros ($7800) - the amount agreed upon for the slave to buy himself out of the three year contract at only six months. The slave could not pay this amount, and felt under such pressure that he went to the police.

The public prosecutor described their behavior as "brutal abuse of a vulnerable man."

The Mistress and her "friend" who helped her run her website were sentenced to twenty months in prison (by the time they were convicted had already served four months). Their true identities were also revealed in the trial, something a Mistress usually keeps very private.

#1666 - 04/16/13 04:21 AM Re: Domme jailed for blackmail in Fin Slavery Case [Re: Aarkey]
Helen Offline

Loc: Australia
This is disgraceful. If the two parties "entered" into a contract (not legally binding) but why oh, why would the stupid male go to the police. There was nothing the Mistress could do to him if he didn't pay. What of the damage to Her reputation.
The trhreat to expose him as a paediophile was rather serious ( & in My opinion very foolish) but I am sure the Mistress in question could have levered him in another less serious way but I also believe that dominating My male is about O/our happiness. This clearly is a case of it all going wrong with no one being happy at all. I will take it that the Lady in question was completely honest, the male a fool and it is a very tough way for Her to learn a lesson.

The end result was completely uncalled for and I do offer My sympathy. I'd have flogged him raw.
I am sorry but it is really upsetiing and I must also add that I am not a professional Dominatrix, it is just william and Myself... at home.

#1669 - 04/17/13 02:21 PM Re: Domme jailed for blackmail in Fin Slavery Case [Re: Helen]
Aarkey Offline

Loc: South Florida
Originally Posted By: Helen
This is disgraceful. If the two parties "entered" into a contract (not legally binding) but why oh, why would the stupid male go to the police. There was nothing the Mistress could do to him if he didn't pay. What of the damage to Her reputation.

Agreed. It is disgraceful, and unfortunate on many levels to have happened to her and her business partner.

#1672 - 04/17/13 11:27 PM Re: Domme jailed for blackmail in Fin Slavery Case [Re: Aarkey]
Ms Regan Black Offline
www.MsReganBlack.com

Loc: New York City / Buffalo

Hi, Aarkey-

Sounds like his eyes were bigger than his stomach when the sub entered into this situation.

How horrid the situation turned out this way.

-MRB

#1688 - 04/20/13 10:00 AM Re: Domme jailed for blackmail in Fin Slavery Case [Re: Aarkey]
RCcellmate Offline

Loc: Walnut Creek, Ca
I am sorry, but there is a lot and I mean a lot of stupid on both sides here.

#6939 - 08/19/18 03:50 AM Re: Domme jailed for blackmail in Fin Slavery Case [Re: Aarkey]
Mici83 Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Please, if you reply to something, make sure you know the whole story. I am a Dutch guy and I have read several articles about this case (because Dutch is my native tongue) and it is clear that this so-called Mistress Chantal wasn't a real findom to start with. She was in there solemnly to steal someone's money, without caring even a single bit about the sub.

Moreover she and her boyfriend were arrested while driving to the sub's house, carrying ti-rips and a hammer. In other words, they were on their way to physically threaten and harass their sub. Next, blackmail is always illegal. BDSM contracts don't have any legal binding, for the simple reason you cannot legally enslave another human being, which is against every constitution there is. If a sub wants to back out, he backs out, simple as that. The fact they wanted to expose him as a pedophile makes matters even worse, because pedophily of course is very much illegal itself and the ramifactions of exposing someone as a pedophile are huge, as well for the sub guy himself as even for the neighbourhood he is living in. Think about the parents who wouldn't dare to let their children play on the streets, thinking there is a pedophile around.

I think you female Dommes should know better. Being a dominant also means taking responsibility and taking good care of your sub. Otheriwse you are simply an abuser of another human being. Wake up out of your fantasy world and get back to reality where ethics do matter.

They were actually lucky to live in Netherlands because our legal system is very mild. Murder of the first degree for instance only gets you 15 years in my country. In the US they probably would have been in prison for 10 years or so. And yes, of course their identities were revealed. If you commit a criminal act and are prosecuted accordingly, society has the right to know who you are.

Edited by Mici83 (08/19/18 03:57 AM)

Moderator:  Miss Grey, Mistress Jadis 
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays

AllStarDoms